Chapter 116

_________________

Chapter 116

__________________

The next day, everyone was woken up with a loud thud. Giotto and his Guardians rushed to the living room "what happened !!?" G kicked the door open "KYOOOKAAAI !!! .·(>▂<)·." Ryohei was hugging Kyokai, who just finally woke up "she's awake" Giotto smiled.

"EXTREEEME !!!" Kyoya hit Ryohei's face with his tonfa, making him crash into the wall. Far foot stomps can be heard "Hibari, you Bastard !" Ryohei pulled Kyoya's collar and got hit by the tonfa again "why are everyone standing here ?" They flinched and looked behind them at Alane "breakfast is ready" she said.

Everyone awkwardly ate their breakfast, still confused about how they turned adults "ahem" they looked at Giotto "let's talk about what happened yesterday" he said, they glanced at each other "a-alright" Tsuna said. Tsuna decided to explain more of Vongola's history, that he is the tenth boss, and about the Arcobolano, and how they got here.

"That's it" Tsuna said and noticed they were staring in shock, Giotto crashed his face on the table "Giotto !" G paled "wake up !" He started to shake his boss to wake up, Tsuna nervously sweated "what do we do ?" Alane glanced at Alaude, she blinked "is that alright ?" She said, he nodded. She pulled down his shoulder and kissed his cheek "Alaude ! Stop making my Alane kiss you !" Giotto suddenly stood up and pointed at Alaude "Offu !" He got hit by the plate that Alaude threw.

After calming down "so let me get this straight, the Vongola family and the Shimon family are still connected ?" He said, they nodded. He smiled "thank god, that makes me glad" he chuckled "but the thing that I still don't understand ? Why were you sent here ?" G said "haha ! We don't know !" Yamamoto laughed. They sweat dropped while Asari laughed.

"Kufufufu~ the Arcobolano told me it was for history" Mukuro said "why didn't you say anything !!?" Gokudera and Ryohei yelled "I was having a little fun" Mukuro smirked "you rotten pineapple" Kyoya glared "Kamikorosu" he pulled out his tonfa and charged at him, but Mukuro jumped back "K-Kyokai-nee !" Tsuna said "those two.." Kyokai pinched the bridge of her nose.

"That's odd, Alaude and Daemon are always like that" Elena said as Alaude and Daemon had an electrical line between them "Hibari-san ! Mukuro ! Please stop fighting !" Tsuna said panicky "Kyoya ! Mukuro ! You better stop fighting right now !" Tsuna screamed when Kyokai suddenly stood up.

Mukuro chuckled as he pulled her from behind "that's unusual from you to yell at me like that" he smirked "I-I yell at you all the time, i-idiot" she slightly blushed "Offu !" Everyone paled in surprise when Kyoya stomped his foot on Mukuro's face as he jumped over the table. There was a moment of slow motion until Mukuro flung aside.

Kyokai paled as Kyoya landed next to her "keep your filthy hands off her, Pineapple" Kyoya glared "Kamikorosu" he charged at him with his tonfa, but was getting pulled back by Kyokai and Ryohei "a-anyway.." Tsuna nervously smiled "we don't know how to get back" Chrome said "I see" Giotto said "that might be a problem" G said, they thought for a while.

Elena had an idea "hey Giotto, didn't we went to the past once ?" She said "oh yeah, when we saw a mini G" Lampo said "shut your pie hole !" G glared at him "you went to the past once ?" Tsuna said "it was more like an accident with Talbot's experiments" Giotto smiled "but how did we get back again ?" Asari said. They held their chins "I forgot !" Knuckle said.

"Ne Giotto-san" Tsuna said "you said that stone affected something on Alanzo" he said "do you have any ideas on what will happen to Kyokai-nee ?" He asked worriedly "hmm" Giotto tilted his head then glanced at Alane "did you notice any difference at that time ?" He asked "I believe he only got more cowardly, but you cannot blame him, since he is only a child" Alaude said "that's true" they nodded "but do not worry, nothing dangerous will happen. From what I saw in these days, Kyokai-chan is very brave" Alane smiled.