Chapter 155

_____________________

Chapter 155

_____________________

She blinked a couple of times before realizing what he said "EHHH !!?" She blushed red "w-what are you saying !? W-W-W-What are you going to do !?" She whispered. She couldn't understand what was going on right now, he was sitting on the edge of the bed across her, so calmly, and told her to strip in front of him "punishment" he told her as it was obvious "remove your clothes" he commanded "w-why ?" She blushed "I don't like it" he glared.

She frowned in confusion and looked down "I-I thought you liked my clothes" she mumbled "they're tight, take it off" he glared, starting to get out of patience. She flinched and had no choice but obey his orders, she looked away and removed her pants and socks. She gulped and pulled the sweater over her head, after that she wrapped her arms around herself and slightly blushed "everything" he smirked and she blushed red "b-but then you will.." She winced "I know" he said.

She clenched her fists and closed her eyes shut, reached for her back until he stopped her "on second thought.." He said "come here" he signaled her with his finger, she flinched but stood in right in front of him. She gasped in surprise when he suddenly grabbed her thighs and pulled her toward him so she was standing between his legs. He put his arms around her hips and kissed her stomach, trailing upward. He ran his fingers down her back which gave her a chill to her spine, he unclipped her bra and pulled it down with his teeth.

He smirked and tossed it aside, then slipped off her panties, also tossing it aside "don't" he caught her wrists "if you cover yourself, you will receive major punishment" he glared, she blushed and nodded as an apology. He pulled her to straddle on his lap and she gasped, he cupped her cheek to hold her still and kissed under her ear. He smirked against her skin as he felt her shudder and bite her lower lips when he started grinding her against him "are you afraid, bunny ?" He whispered huskily in her ear, which made her melt at the tone "y-yes actually" she answered honestly.

He chuckled and she slightly blushed "don't be" he whispered and nibbled her ear. He ran his fingers down her spine as he kissed her neck, she tugged on his hair and gasped when he left really hard bites on her shoulder and neck. He pulled back to stare at the bruises he gave her and smirked, he placed his hand behind her neck and pulled her into a rough kiss. She blushed and forced her eyes to close as she kissed back and clenched on his shoulders from behind.

They pulled back, saliva disconnecting, and she panted heavily, not giving her a chance to catch her breath, he kissed her roughly again. Their narrowed eyes stared at each other as their tongues fought for domination, he won of course and forced his tongue in. She tried to pull back, wanting to catch her breath as she was already getting dizzy, but he wouldn't let her and held her still "wait Kyoya !" She pushed him and panted "l-let's take a break" she whispered, her face was red from embarrassment, the love bites he gave her was stinging against her skin, and her hair was messy where he kept pulling.

He looked down and lift up to see the wet spot on his leg, which made her cover her mouth and blush "so ready I see" he smirked "I-I'm so sorry !" She said, she was shocked when he took some of her dripping liquid with his fingers and licked them clean. She blushed and bit her fingers, not knowing what she was feeling, almost wanting him to do more. He chuckled at her face and kissed her head "you taste really sweet" he whispered against her hair and she blushed "did it turn you on ? Do you want me to do more ?" He asked, she shakily nodded.

"Naughty bunny" he smirked and she clenched on his shoulders "unfortunately, I won't this time" he pushed her to look at her fully "but you'll be tasting me" he smirked, she blinked and tilted her head "h-how do I taste you ?" She asked and winced as he ruffled her hair "your so innocent" he mattered "get on your knees" he said, she blinked but did what he said by sitting between his legs.