Chapter 149

___________________

Chapter 149

____________________

Weeks passed since the school started again, it was the end of October and the school festival was near "keep it from Kai !?" Ryohei frowned "hm ! It will be a surprise !" Ikuto smiled "did the principle even agreed to it ?" Tsubaki held her chin "he actually did" Ikuto laughed "come on, the people will love it !" He smiled.

They went quiet when Kyokai suddenly came in, they watch her take her seat "why are you three staring at me ?" She glared at them "nothing" they smiled, she decided to ignore them "so Kai, are you going to do something with your Martel arts club ?" Ryohei asked "they're selling Takoyaki so I passed, but I am part of their show in the dojo after that" she said, they sighed in relief "so what are we going to do this year ?" She asked "oh ! You don't need to do anything !" Tsubaki said.

Kyokai looked at them confused "yup ! The whole class will work on it, so you don't need to" Ryohei said "but I need to do something" she frowned "ahhhhh ! She's so cute !" Ikuto covered his face at the corner, they decided to ignore him "oh Hayashi-chan ! I brought you these !" Tsubaki pulled out some tickets from her school back "movie tickets ?" Kyokai frowned as she took it "Souji-kun and I were planning to go, but I got caught up with something so maybe you and Hibari-senpai can go" Tsubaki explained.

Kyokai stared at the tickets and tilted her head to think "I don't think Kyoya will go" she said, they frowned "eh ? Why not ?" Tsubaki asked worriedly "it won't hurt if you asked to the Extreme !" Ryohei said "hm" Kyokai held her chin "b-but I never been to a movie theater before, I'm not sure what to do if we went" she thought "I'll try" she mumbled, they cheered.

After school they secretly followed Kyokai somewhere around the school campus as she searched for Kyoya, she then spotted him talking to some Disciplinary committee members and approached him. She tugged on his sleeve and he glanced at her over his shoulder, he faced her after dismissing the two members and patted her head as he always do.

They notice his look turned stern as she showed him the movie tickets that Tsubaki gave it to her, she frowned and looked down as he shook his head. He then sighed and kissed her cheek, her face brightened a bit and she hugged him. He told her something they didn't hear and she nodded before running off home.

The next day after school, Ryohei called everyone to gather at the movie theater, they waited in a certain spot before they saw Kyokai walking toward the benches and sat down. She was wearing black leggings with blue high heels shoes, a blue skirt, a black t-shirt, a blue loose vest over it, and a blue knitted hat "say Onii-chan, why did you tell us to spy on their date ?" Kyoko asked "because Kai never went to a movie theater and I'm not going to let Hibari ruin this to the Extreme !" Ryohei got surrounded by fire "ah ! Sasagawa-kun !" Tsubaki yelled panicky "we won't get caught if you stayed quiet you know" Gokudera glared.

"But.." Haru glanced from behind the wall "I'm really happy that Kai-chan is changing a bit in her appearance" she smiled "hm, she tried her best" Kyoko nodded "where is Hibari anyway ? Don't they live in the same house ?" Yamamoto said "Kyokai told me that Hibari was staying at his parents house for a few days" Ryohei explained "oh that's him" Tsubaki pointed.

Kyokai looked up as soon as she saw the black shoes in front of her "Kyo !" She stood up and fixed her skirt "did I make you wait again ?" Kyoya asked, he came wearing the usual black, trousers and shirt, and blue jacket "hm, I just got here five minutes ago" she shook her head. He glanced at her from head to toe at what she was wearing "you sure dressed up well" he said and she flinched "ah ! Oh um.." She blushed and held the hem of her skirt "I didn't want to wear a skirt to begin with, b-but I also wanted to dress up nice for you" she mumbled.