Chapter 157

__________________

Chapter 157

__________________

The week passed really quick, Kyokai was already in the plane returning to Namimori, thankfully nothing bad happened in Italy. She already sent her luggage to Namimori and it already reached her home. She texted Kyoya that she was on her way to the house while sitting in back seat of the limo, Sato was driving "do you want to stop at any place on the way, Kyokai-sama ?" Sato asked from the small window "no, thank you" she put her phone back in the bag "this is the first time you've been away from your family, right ?" She said "ah yes" he smiled "I have two daughters and one son"

She stared at the road from the window between her and Sato, she played with her ring that was gifted to her in Christmas, it soon became a habit of hers when she's happy, the more they drove the more excited she gets about meeting everyone again. She looked down, she was never used to travel for business, always working at her house until she started working in the company building. She looked up and her eyes widen when she saw a truck came out of nowhere with fast speed "Sato !!" She yelled and the limo suddenly rolled by the crash.

The limo ended up upside down with broken windows as blood slowly dripped from her head, she hanged upside down unconscious and so did he. The people who stopped their cars to check on the crashed and destroyed one, some of them tried to open the door and others tried to call the ambulance.

Kyoya growled while crossing his arms as he stood at the door of his house, he glared at the crowd of herbivores in front of him that were called Kyokai's friends "leave" what he said "what was that !?" Gokudera yelled "ma ma Gokudera" Yamamoto tried to calm him down "let us in, Hibari !!" Ryohei yelled "this is the first time that Onee-san left the country alone, so we want to see her when she arrives" Kyoko said.

Kyoya sighed heavily "don't touch anything or I'll bite you all to death" he glared "h-hai !" Tsuna paled and they entered the house "how boring ! Your watching the news !" Ryohei complained as they entered the living room, Kyoya ignored him and sat on the couch "oh I see !" Ryohei laughed as the news showed Kyokai holding up her company in Italy. Many photographers tried to take her picture as Sato helped her get inside the limo, saying no more photography and interviews, but the next news shocked them all.

The youngest president in business history has been found horribly injured at the airport road, along with her driver and secretary. Many whiteness got the two victims out of the limo and sent them to Namimori hospital, they say the heart of the young female was stopped, but the results of the recovery and details were still unknown....

Kyoya suddenly stood up, staring at the tv screen in shock, so was everyone "Kyokai.." Ryohei said "got in a car accident ?" Tsuna shuddered in worry and shock "H-Hibari !?" Ryohei said as Kyoya stormed out of the house "Hibari !" He ran after him only to see Kyoya getting on his motorcycle and drive to the hospital.

"Papa !" Kotoya smashed the door open of Xavier's study "what is it ?" He removed his reading glasses "look" Kotoya opened the tv on the news, Xavier pushed his chair as he stood up "my child" he thought.

They all rushed to the hospital room, as they opened the door, they saw Kyokai already awake while talking to Xavier and Kotoya "Kyokai !/Your awake !/ Are you alright !?" She looked up in surprise and glanced at them "you worried us there, Kai. That car accident was serious" Yamamoto said, she only blinked "something wrong ?" Tsuna said "which one of you spoke ?" Kyokai pointed "eh ?" They blinked "I-I did, Yamamoto" Yamamoto raised his hand confused.

"Ah, my vision is getting worse" Kyokai told Xavier "you'll be alright, dear" he smiled and rubbed her cheek with his thumb "wait, what does she mean ?" Tsuna said "the car accident caused a simple damage into her nervous system, which made her vision quite blurry" Xavier explained "huh !?" Ryohei blinked, they face palmed "it means that she can't see" Kotoya said "Kyokai !! Can you see me to the Extreme !!?" Ryohei waved his arms around.