Chapter 111

_________________

Chapter 111

_________________

"Inn ?" Kyokai asked "yes, I rented a room for the two of us" Kyoya said "how long though ?" She said "about a week" he shrugged "so we're finally going to be alone, huh ?" She smirked against his lips and squeezed his shoulder "speaking of alone..." He wrapped his arms around her and leaned into her ear to whisper "we'll be having the hot spring for the two of us only" he smirked.

She sighed and tilted her head as he kissed her neck "why do you always have to be so naughty ?" She tugged on his hair "because we're alone" he smirked and pushed her on the couch "eh ? No kissing today ?" She said as he buried his face on her neck "saving it for tomorrow" he mumbled, she rolled her eyes "I just want to hold you like this" he said and laid down next to her, his arms still around her.

He glanced at her to see her sleeping. He sat up to carry her, but she pulled him back down "just because I'm closing my eyes, doesn't mean I'm sleeping" she glared at him. With a straight face, he cupped her cheeks with one hand "your so cute" he mumbled "stop" she pulled his hands "hn" he smirked and got on top of her "make me" he leaned into her face for a kiss, but kissed a teddy bear instead "you said you'll save it for tomorrow" she peeked from under the teddy bear.

"You using the gift I brought you as a shield ?" He muffled and narrowed his eyes "h-hm" she nodded "hn" smirked, she gasped when he grabbed the teddy bear and tossed it aside "K-Kyoya !" She started kicking but he wouldn't even move.

"A-Ah !" She gasped and blushed "d-don't !" She tried to push him "please !" She panted "beg as much as you want, I won't stop" he smirked "I-I can't feel my legs !" She said "it's your fault sitting in that position" he said "what is going on here !?" Ikuto and Kotoya opened the window "eh ?" They paled.

"Kyoya ! Stop it ! I don't want it !" Kyokai glared as she tried to push Kyoya's face "no" he tried to pin her bangs aside with a hair clip "I hate you so much, Hibari !!" She blushed and looked away "hm ?" They looked at the window "ha" Ikuto and Kotoya didn't have a word to say "Offu !" Kotoya fell on his face "Aniki ?" Kyokai said "K-Kai-chan !" Kotoya nervously laughed.

Kyokai pushed Kyoya and crossed her arms "what are you doing here ?" She glared "ahahah ! I was on my way her when I saw Kozato sneaking from the window, so I decided to join" he mumbled the last sentence "get out !" She literally kicked Kotoya and Ikuto out then closed the window "I should probably lock the windows as well" Kyoya mattered "you think ?" Kyokai glared.

=Time Skip=

"We're here" Kyoya said as he parked the motorcycle "this place is huge, how much did you rent it ?" Kyokai asked and got off the motorcycle "it doesn't matter, let's get in" he said, she nodded and they got in the inn. After they checked, they went to their room "nice place, oh we can see the yard from here" Kyokai opened the door that led outside "it's a nice view" she thought.

"Here" he gave her kimono "Domo" she nodded and took it. She went to a room to change, she unbuttoned her dress shirt and slid it off her shoulders "hn" Kyoya only leaned against the door watching her "Kyoya I'm changing" she said "I know" he said "get out" she glared, he sighed "fine" he closed the door smirking "pervert idiot" she mumbled.

He sat outside under the dark sky, he twirled the red flower with his fingers. Hibird resting on his head, he still remembers the day when Kyokai rejected his proposal, it gave him pain that he couldn't heal "Hibari ! Hibari !" Hibird flapped his wings "what's with the sad face ?" Kyokai came from behind him, wearing a red kimono "nothi-" Kyoya looked at her and his eyes widen, he was never used to see her in a kimono.

Kyokai blinked and clenched on the kimono "w-what ?" She blushed "I know I look stupid, don't look at me with that red face" she looked away glaring. He cleared his throat and looked away "happy ! Happy !" Hibird chirped "go away" Kyoya glared, Hibird chirped and flew away. He flinched when she sat next to him, looking at the stars with him "it's pretty" she slightly smiled, he glanced at her then the stars.

The Skylark's Snowflake (Hibari Kyoya x Oc)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara