Chapter 117

__________________

Chapter 117

___________________

Tomorrow was going to be Halloween, Tsuna's worst day ever. Reborn called everyone to gather in Tsuna's house about it "Halloween Vongola party ?" Gokudera blinked "ah, the whole Vongola family will be there, even Varia and CEDEF" Reborn said "sounds fun !" Kyoko smiled "I love Halloween desu ! Haru is the master of disguises !" Haru said.

"I've already sent the costumes to your houses" Reborn said "already ? How exciting !" Yamamoto laughed "it's been a while since I celebrated Halloween" Kyokai mattered "I'm not going" Kyoya crossed his arms "eh ? Why not ?" She looked at him "it's too childish" he said "that's why I'm not going" he said "oh no your not, sonny !" He paled.

The window suddenly opened and Kazumi rolled in "safe" she sighed in relief "Arreh ?" She looked at him "Yosh ! I'm in the right house this time !" She smiled "H-Hibari-san's Onee-san !?" Tsuna said "what are you doing here, Airhead ?" Kyoya said, they looked at Kazumi to see her still smiling "show some respect to your sister, you idiot !!!!" Kazumi rubbed her foot on Kyoya's face, they paled.

"Oh Kai-chan ! I'm so excited to see your costume tomorrow night !" Kazumi smiled cheerfully at Kyokai "a-ah" Kyokai nodded, still worried that Kazumi's foot was still on Kyoya's face "well, I'll be taking this idiot with me. See you tomorrow !" Kazumi waved and dragged Kyoya with her by the back of his collar "I knew it ! Hibari-san's family are scary no matter how nice they look" Tsuna thought while madly sweating.

The next night, everyone gathered at the hotel. On the top floor where everyone were gathered "aww~ they look adorable together !" Lussuria, who was dressed up in a princess, squealed at Kyokai and Kotoya's costume "why are we dressed up in this stupid constom !!?" Kyokai and Kotoya yelled.

Kotoya was dressed up as a devil, red  shorts, red shirt, red jacket, red sneakers, and even red small horns. Kyokai was dressed up as an angel, black dress, black high heels, and a small halo above her head "why am I aa dark angel !? I don't even have wings !" Kyokai complained "be proud that your an angel, I'm a devil !!" Kotoya waved his arms "Usuei !!" Xanxus bumped their foreheads.

They winced while rubbing their foreheads "what are you suppose to be !? A lazy monkey !?" They glared at him, he bumped their heads again. Xanxus looked up "I'm God" he said "yeah right !" They glared.

"Kyo-chan ! Koto-kun !" They looked at the door to see their friends walking toward them. Kyoko and Haru wore as princesses, though different colors. Chrome and Mukuro were dressed up as mummies. Ryohei was a boxer, obviously. Yamamoto was a baseball player zombie. Gokudera was some sort of wercat. Tsuna was a farmer, and Reborn was Leon while Leon was Reborn.

"A cat ?" Kyokai smirked at Gokudera "shut up, stupid woman ! At least my costume is better than yours !" Gokudera pointed at her "what are you suppose to be anyway !?" He glared "isn't it obvious ? An angel" she said, he raised a brow "don't stare at me like that ! Lussuria made me wear this !" She glared "now now Xhay-chan ! A girl like you shouldn't speak like that" Lussuria patted her head, making some of them snicker "well a man like you shouldn't speak like that either" Kyokai thought.

"Kufufu~ I could say you look nice today, Kyokai" Kyokai flinched when Mukuro grabbed her hand to spin her around "great, where is Kotoya when you need him ?" She thought "thanks" she awkwardly pulled her hand back "what's wrong ? Wished for Skylark-kun to comment first ?" He smirked "as if !" She straightened up.

Kyokai slightly blushed while playing with her bang "Kyoya isn't really going to come, isn't he ?" She thought "Angel, huh ?" She flinched and flipped the person from behind her "will you stop that !? It's annoying !" She glared at Dino "haha ! Sorry sorry !" He laughed and stood up "Xhay, dear, please come with me" Nuno tapped Kyokai's shoulder, she nodded and they walked away.