Chapter 173

____________________

Chapter 173

____________________

April 17, the day of the Vongola Ninth's birth. Everyone gathered at Italy at the Vongola mansion where Nuno's birthday party was held, almost every familia came. It was quite a large crowd of guests. Nuno's Guardians were there hours before the party for the preparation, even the Vongola Decimo's Guardian's family showed up. Iemitsu told Nana it was just a normal birthday party of a close friend, hiding the fact it was a mafia birthday party.

Xavier was at the gates with the rest of the Guardians greeting guests when he saw Kyokai rushing toward him in the purple dress she bought "Papa !" She called out "ah Kai-chan, you've finally arrived" he smiled and kissed her forehead "where's Kyoya ?" He frowned "he said he will arrive with his parents" she explained and he nodded "Ya-hoo !" She looked behind her to see Kazumi and Dino, with Nickolas in a small suit "Kazumi-san" Kyokai smiled "sorry we're late, Captain was yelling at us again" she sighed and they went inside.

Soon CEDEF agents arrived, Kisume appeared with his wife and son, and 4 months old daughter, Emiko "Kaaaai-chaaan !!" Kyokai got tackled into a hug by Kotoya "my beautiful sister !" He smiled brightly and got bumped on the head by Xanxus "your annoying, brat" he glared "Teme" Kotoya glared back at him, Kyokai just let them argue while she went to talk to Nuno.

After a while Vongola Decimo and his Guardians arrived "wow ! That's a huge mansion" Yamamoto smiled "I haven't seen Nuno for such a long time" Tsuna mumbled "the last time we saw him was at the Ceremony, Judaime" Gokudera reminded him "Reborn !" Bianchi suddenly rushed passed them to hug Reborn, who was not a a cursed infant as before, but still looked like an elementary child (reminder that the curse of the Archonalano was released and they are growing slowly) "Gah !" Gokudera clenched on his stomach and fell on his knees.

Tsuna flinched at the thud sound "are you alright, Gokudera-kun ?" Tsuna asked worriedly as Gokudera stood aside holding his stomach "I-I'm alright, Judaime" Gokudera tried to sound cheerful "right, Gokudera-kun is immobile due to Bianchi's presence" Tsuna thought "don't worry Judaime ! I will stay by your side even if I broke every bone in my body !" Gokudera wore his sunglasses "I'm here" Tsuna sweat dropped as Gokudera spoke to Yamamoto instead.

They got greeted by the butlers at the entrance, they stared in awe at the large party "such crowd" Yamamoto whistled "I'm a little worried about Hibari-san" Tsuna mumbled and glanced at Kyoya, who was standing far with his parents "now remember to behave, understand ?" Kyota glared as he fixed Kyoya's necktie "I'm not a child" Kyoya glared and earned a smack on the head "don't talk back at me" Kyota said and started walked, Kaiya smiled and kissed Kyoya's head "he means have fun without causing fights, sweetie. He doesn't want you to get hurt" she fixed his hair then kissed his cheek before following her husband, he sighed heavily and wiped the lipstick off his cheek then walked after them.

"Oi ! Hibari !" They looked ahead as Iemitsu and Nana walked toward them with Tsuna "Iemitsu-san, Nana-chan" Kaiya smiled as a greeting "how long has it been !?" Iemitsu smiled bright "too loud as always" Kyota mattered while looking away "you both know my child, Tsuna !" Iemitsu patted Tsuna on the back too hard "n-nice to meet you ! I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi" Tsuna introduced himself nervously "Heeii !! Those are Hibari-san's parents" he thought "..." Both Kyota and Kaiya blinked "that's the Tenth ?" Kyota glared "Tenth ?" Nana blinked in confusion "h-he means he's the Tenth ! As in Tenth Grade, Nana ! Meaning he's in first year of High school !" Iemitsu tried to explain and Tsuna sweat dropped "oh that must be a mistake, Tsu-kun's in second year" Nana laughed.

Kaiya laughed then felt Kyoya tap her shoulder "Oka-san, your pills" he pulled out a medicine bottle "is this mine ?" She frowned "it is, you take it twice a day" he said "oh yes, thank you for reminding me" Kaiya smiled and took the bottle from him "your mother always forgets this" she chuckled "Nana-chan, you remember my youngest child, Kyoya" she introduced him "hn" Kyoya bowed his head as a greeting "oh he's the one with Kyokai-chan" Nana smiled "haha ! He looked like you, Kyota" Iemitsu laughed "of course, he is my son" Kyota glared at him.