Chapter 189

__________________

Chapter 189

__________________

It was a normal day, when suddenly Ryohei and Yamamoto burst into Kyoya's office where he was working on paperwork "So Hibari ! When are we going to have a party to the Extreme !!?" Ryohei raised his fists in excitement "party ?" Kyoya only raised a brow "well you have to celebrate before finally getting married" Yamamoto shrugged "oh ! Getting drunk ! Strip club ! Lap dances !" Ryohei raised his fist "no" Kyoya glared "no party, now get out" he growled, they groaned in frustration and tried to convince the engaged male again.

They paused when Kyokai walked in after knocking the door, papers in her hands "Kyokai !" Ryohei and Yamamoto yelled as she stood next to Kyoya to give him the papers "hm ?" Kyokai looked up at them "please help us and convince Hibari !" Yamamoto laughed "to what ?" Kyokai blinked in confusion and flinched when Kyoya suddenly pulled her to sit on one of his legs, his arm around her waist while still working on the papers "Hibari doesn't want a party before marriage !" Ryohei explained "and that's surprising..how ?" Kyokai smiled.

She turned to Kyoya and gave him a kiss on his cheek "honesty I don't feel comfortable about a stripper near my fiancé" she admitted "now that I think about it, the girls and I discussed about this party for me before the wedding" she held her chin "Hana suggested that we should bring a male stripper" she felt Kyoya tense "and what did you say ?" Yamamoto said "of course I rejected the idea" she rolled her eyes "now go on, there won't be a party for both of us" she shooed them with her hand, Ryohei was about to say something but Yamamoto dragged him out and smiled in understanding.

Kyokai smiled when she felt Kyoya leave the pen and placed his hand on her thigh, rubbing her skin with his thumb "what's this about a stripper, hm ?" She looked at him and twisted a pair of his hair around her finger "they kept insisting to get involved with the most inappropriate crowd, I wouldn't go even if there was no party" he said, she hummed and kissed his cheek "I would give you a lap dance anytime if you want, maybe even more" she purred in his ear, he smirked and turned his head to meet her lips.

She moaned and shifted to straddle on his lap, she nibbled on his lower lip and loosened his tie. His hands raised her skirt and squeezed here and there, she then started to kiss the side of his neck while he tilted his head aside for her to get his sweet spot "you seem to be tired today" she noted, he hummed and hugged her waist "just stressed out a bit from all this paperwork" he buried his face in her neck "want me to help you relax then ?" She smiled "no" he knew where this was going and he had to finish signing the papers "your saying no, but in the end you enjoy it the most" she played with his collar and he sighed "no" he repeated.

She sighed heavily and leaned against him "and I thought I could help you relax by offering" she mumbled to herself "hn" she felt him bury his face farther into her neck and tightened his arms around her waist "we don't need to do anything, having you close is enough to make me relax" he mumbled drowsily, she smiled and kissed his temple "I'm still not done, Hibari !" Ryohei burst in "so much for relaxing" Kyoya sighed and Kyokai chuckled.

After a while, every Guardian was suddenly summoned to meet at the living room by Giannini "what do you think we are meeting for, Judaime ?" Gokudera asked "I don't know, Reborn didn't mention anything" Tsuna said "do you think it's about the enemy that has been attacking us ?" Yamamoto said "are we starting a war to the Extreme !?" Ryohei raised his fists "of course not, Turf Top !" Gokudera said "so noisy" Kyokai grumbled as she walked in with Kyoya "why do you have to be so loud ?" She glared "Teme !" Gokudera popped a vein "what ? Are you trying to fight me or your too afraid to be defeated by a girl ?" She smirked "come at me !!" He pulled out his dynamites "G-Gokudera-kun !" Tsuna tried to calm him down. Kyokai flinched when Kyoya pulled her by the waist "behave" he whispered in her ear, she huffed and crossed her arms.