Chapter 153

______________________

Chapter 153

______________________

"How did this happen ?" Kyoya's eye twitched "don't look at me" Dino said "it was your fault for toying with Kisume's chemicals, dear" Kazumi said "that was you !" Dino said "it doesn't matter who did it, how the heck are we going to turn her back now ?" Kyoya glared at them.

Right in front of them on the chair in the kitchen, 9 years old Kyokai blinked at them and hugged her backpack closer to her "why did old herbivore even brought that to my house ?" Kyoya face palmed "he did say that he doesn't want Kou to play with them" Dino said "what should we do now ?" Kazumi held her cheeks.

They looked behind them at the sound of the doorbell, Kyoya went to answer it. Kyokai stayed still and quiet as possible, Dino wasn't surprised at her actions since she was the same at the first time he met her "ah, your all muddy" Kazumi touched Kyokai's cheek, Kyokai got startled and shifted away from her touch as she shielded her head with her arms, which made Kazumi really confused "a-a woman" Kyokai thought "I want to go home" she hugged her knees.

"I don't see why your mad at me" Kisume said as he and Kyoya entered the kitchen "eh ?" He blinked, Kyokai looked up and gasped "Onii-san !" She ran and hugged his leg "your going to save me again from the bad guys right !?" She tugged on his trousers "your going to take me home right !?" Her eyes started to tear "I'm scared" she sobbed against his leg "E-Etto.." Kisume nervously smiled "Oi" he flinched, Kyoya and Kazumi had a deadly area around them, Dino in the middle sweat dropping.

Dino blinked as the two younger siblings started to yell at the oldest, trying to get an explanation out of him. He picked up Kyokai's small backpack and looked inside "so messy" he thought "Areh ?" He blinked and pulled out a dirty stuffed bunny "ah !" He looked down as Kyokai tried to reach it "ow !" He dropped her stuff as she kicked his leg, she quickly gathered her stuff and ran to hide behind Kisume "you seriously got hurt at that ?" Kyoya said "let her kick you and notice her strength yourself !" Dino yelled.

"Why is Kai-chan so stuck to you !?" Kazumi said, making Kyokai flinch and hug Kisume's leg "ah Kazumi, forgive Kai-chan if she was rude to you.." Kisume smiled and patted Kyokai's head "she doesn't really get along with females in every age" he smiled down at her, she blushed in embarrassment and hugged her stuffed bunny "G-Go.." They blinked "G-Gomenasai, Onee-san" Kyokai mumbled and looked down feeling guilty "Kyaaa ! Kai-chan Kawaii !!!" Kazumi hugged her so tight and rubbed her cheek against hers.

Kyoya face palmed and sighed heavily "is there a way to turn her back ?" He asked "I'll see what I can do" Kisume rubbed his neck "ah ?" Kyokai stared shocked at Kyoya "it's the nice Onii-san !" She pointed "nice ?" They sweat dropped at Kyoya "eh ?" She glanced between him and Kisume "another one ?" She thought and tilted her head.

Kisume glanced at his watch and sighed heavily "I need to go to work" he mattered "I'll come by tomorrow and fix this" he told them and left the house "I think we should bathe Kai-chan, so she would be nice and clean" Kazumi smiled as she hugged Kyokai "I-I don't need to" Kyokai mumbled "come on" Kazumi held her hand and dragged her to the bathroom "d-demo.." Kyokai said "Kyoya ?" Dino frowned "bruises" what Kyoya said "huh ?" Dino frowned "she doesn't want Kazumi to see her abuse bruises" Kyoya explained.

Kyokai hugged her bunny tightly while pulling up the towel around her, she watched Kazumi put the muddy clothes in the washing machine "maybe we should put this too" she reached for the stuffed bunny, Kyokai flinched and pulled the bunny away from her "don't worry, I'll promise I will return it safe and clean" Kazumi smiled "y-you promised" Kyokai mumbled and handed her the stuffed bunny, watching her put it in the washing machine.