Chapter 163

___________________

Chapter 163

___________________

Xavier, Sato, Kotoya, and Varia, including Kazumi, were present in Kyokai's room once they heard about Kyokai collapsed in her room. Kyokai whimpered in pain as she laid down on the bed, she tossed her head from side to side. Xavier sat by her side and stroked her hair as if to make the pain go away.

"This is very odd" Xavier said "you said that she suddenly collapsed ?" Kotoya crossed his arms "that's what the maid said" Xavier said "she also complained about having a headache, correct ?" Kazumi frowned "she described it as a pressure machine pressing her brain" he glanced Kyokai worriedly.

"Ushishishi~ is the princess going to die again ?" Belphegor smirked "my precious sister won't die !" Kotoya told him "I hope she dies" Belphegor laughed "huh !?" Kotoya glared "VOOOOI !!" Squalo yelled at them "ah !" They flinched when Kyokai suddenly sat up gasping. She clenched on her collar and breathed heavily, they waited for her to calm down. She collapsed back on the bed as she finally caught her breath, she slowly opened her eyes as Xavier stroked her hair "are you alright, my dear ?" He asked worriedly, she nodded after a while.

The next day was the wedding day, Kyoya sighed as he stood at the alter with his mother. Kaiya sadly smiled and fixed his tie "Dino-kun won't be able to attend your wedding, so he wanted to apologize" she said "like I care" he said "I'm so sorry you won't be able to marry your girlfriend instead, even your father planned that for you" she pushed his bangs aside "well looks like there was a change in his plans" he growled "don't say that" she patted his cheek.

They glanced where Kisume and Kyota forcing themselves to have a conservation with Tsubashi's father, Hideyuki. They noticed the displeased look on Kisume's face and the obvious pissed off expression on Kyota's, Kisume tried his best to convince his father not to punch the man in the face. Kyota was happy that he could at least one of his children's marriage, except if it was a forced one.

Kyoya's eyes widen when he saw Kusakabe enter the room with Kyokai next to her, wearing a short white dress and high heels, she almost fell because of it but held into Kusakabe. Kyokai looked up and flinched as Kyoya approached her, Kusakabe smiled and walked away "E-Etto.." Kyokai played with her fingers nervously as he stood in front of her.

Her eyes looked eyes in embarrassment "what brings you here ?" She flinched when he asked "K-Kazumi-san invited me, she even made me wear this dress" she explained "d-do I look weird ?" She blushed and kept tugging on the hem of her dress "you look great..white suits you" he said and she blushed "r-really ?" She said surprised "thank god, I thought I looked horrible, I'm not quite used to this, Kazumi-san even fixed my hair" she whispered and held her neck.

She flinched when he grabbed her hand and dragged her with him out of the room, she almost tripped because of the heels. They went to a hallway with no people and her eyes widen he pinned her on the wall, but only to rested his forehead on her shoulder. They glanced at each other and he embraced her, she blushed and clenched on his back as he tightened his grip around her.

He kissed her forehead gentle and she winced in surprise, he rested his forehead on hers, his arms were still around her "I wish you were in the other white dress" he whispered "i-it can't be helped" she blushed "s-senpai..." She hugged his waist "I know it might be late, but I love you so much" she whispered, he growled "now you tell me" he glared "I love you too" he mattered.

As they sat on the chairs, Kyokai clenched on her knees as the wedding started. She noticed the annoyed look he had as Tsubashi held his hand while listening to the man. Kyokai couldn't listen and watch anymore so she got up to leave the room, Kisume gave Kazumi a look and she went after Kyokai.