Chapter 178

____________________

Chapter 178

_____________________

As Kyokai was in the living room reading her book, she looked up at the slam of the door. She got up to see Kyoya removing his shoes "welcome back" she smiled "I'm home" he nodded "I brought you something" he lifted up a medium sized box "hm ?" She frowned and took it to open it "Taiyaki !" She gasped "my mother told me to give this to you as an early graduation gift from her" he explained "thank you !" She hugged him.

They sat across each other in the living room, he watched her nibble on the Taiyaki with pink cheeks. She soon finished it and extended her arms toward him, he gave her another piece from the box. She took a bite and her eyes sparkled at the taste, he guessed this flavor was vanilla custard. His mother made strawberry jam and chocolate flavor as well, but he guessed custard was her favorite.

He gave her another one after she was done then covered his smile with his hand as he leaned against the kotatsu, her expressions were the cutest he thought "I can't stop feeding her" he thought "how fascinating" he mumbled against his palm "hm ?" She blinked at him, he shook his head "nothing" he reached to place her hair behind her ear.

She flinched when he leaned in to lick the custard off the corner of her mouth and cheek "your so messy" he mattered and pulled her to sit between his legs, she winced as he kissed the bridge of her nose. She said nothing and snuggled against his chest, she frowned and glanced at the box "it's empty" she pouted "I'll tell Oka-san to make you more" he patted her head "really !?" She looked up at him "thank you, Kyo !" She hugged him and he hugged back "let's go to bed, I'm tired" he mattered, she smiled and nodded.

At night, Kyokai woke up from a bad dream and sat up in surprise. She glanced next to her at Kyoya and sighed in relief as he was still sleeping, she clenched on her chest which started to hurt "I forgot" she thought in shock and slipped off the bed carefully "where is it ?" She went to the bathroom looking in the cabin, she pulled out a syringe and a small bottle with dark blue liquid.

Kyoya got startled awake when he heard a loud noise, he got up to where he heard it. His eyes widen when he saw Kyokai on the floor with pills and bottles around her, syringe shakily held in her hand "Kyokai, what are you doing ?" She got startled and looked at him with wide teary eyes "I-I forgot ! I forgot ! I'm sorry I forgot !" She sobbed "I have to take it !"  She closed her eyes shut. She flinched when he grabbed her wrist with the syringe, pulling her to his chest "wait ! No !" He extended her exposed arm in front of him to press the tip of the syringe against her skin "stop it !" She yelled "shut up and stay still" he growled.

He had to use both of his arms and legs to stop her struggled, he used half of his strength to keep her still. Her eyes widen and she gasped as he finally applied the liquid inside, her struggling stopped after a few seconds and rested back against his chest. He sighed heavily and dropped the syringe, both panting and sweating "I'm s-sorry" she breathed out "Kyokai, what is that thing ?" He asked and noticed she was barely speaking "go to sleep" he pushed her bangs to kiss her forehead before carrying her to bed.

He came back to the bathroom to clean everything on the floor, he frowned when he picked up a bottle with pills inside. A note sticking on it as a reminder to take it once a day, he clenched on it before continuing cleaning. In the bedroom, he watched Kyokai breathing steadily before grabbing her phone "password" he mattered "0505" he pressed and it opened "stupid snowflake using my birthday as her password" he mattered and opened the contacts information, pressing on a certain number.

Sato Jun got startled wake with a smack of a pillow by his wife, he sat up in surprise "what ?" He asked "your phone's annoying" she mattered drowsily "sorry" he whispered and picked up his phone after wearing his glasses "hm ?" He stared at the ID caller "yes Kyokai-sama ?" He answered "glasses" he popped a vein at the voice "Hibari" he mattered and pinched the bridge of his nose "what is it that you need ?" He asked "come to my house, we have some talking to do" Kyoya said then hanged up, Sato stared at his phone confusingly.