Chapter 167

Author's note
Alright first things first, I deeply apologize for the late and very slow update for all my books.

Yes, my books are still continuous but were on hold at that moment.

I have trouble with the fighting scenes in the Alaude x oc book, I apologize for that.

I have reached 500 followers, not very much but it is a lot to me. I thank all my followers for the support.

My first book Hibari x oc (the snow guardian) has reached 90k readers ! And I hope this book does as well in the future ! I'm so happy that people actually read my book, I thank everyone for their support, your votes and especially comments cheer me up and I never get tired of re-reading them again which also makes me hurry up with the next chapter. I know the amount of comments are few compared to other successful books, but I get happier and happier each one even if it's one word.

Once again, so sorry for the late. On to the chapter.

________________

Chapter 167

________________

The next day at school, Kyoya thought something was strange. He noticed Kyokai started to show him affection more than usual, in public to be specific, he grumbled in annoyance and Kusakabe chuckled as they walked in the hallway "it seems Kyokai-san is in a very good mood" he said "it's seems so, it is not even a special occasion" Kyoya crossed his arms, they noticed Kyokai looking at them from far while standing with the girls. She formed a heart using her index fingers and thumbs as to say she loved him, he sighed and formed a small heart using one index finger and thumb as to say he loves her back.

She blushed and smiled at him, she flinched when the girls called her so she waved for him a goodbye. He gave her a single wave back before watching her walk away "Kyo-san, about-" Kusakabe paused as Kyoya raised his finger then opened his arms, Kusakabe flinched when Kyokai suddenly ran into Kyoya's arms. She smiled and snuggled against him "I missed you" she kissed his cheek "I'm going to class now, I-I'll see you at lunch ?" She looked up at him "I don't think we can meet at lunch, I'm very busy these days since it's almost the end of this year" he said and she flinched "i-is that so ?" She lowered her arms "so your busy even after school ?" She mumbled.

"W-Well I'm going !" She smiled "are you alright ?" He asked "yes, I'm fine. I'll be still seeing you at home, right ?" She said and he shook his head "I have Disciplinary committee meeting" he said "I see" she looked down "hey.." he lift up her chin "we'll hang out after" he said "okay !" She smiled "love you" she kissed his cheek "bye" she waved and walked away "crack a smile and I'll bite you to death" he told Kusakabe without looking at him.

"Ne Kyo, do you love me ?" Kyokai leaned against the window as they stood in the empty hallway after school "hn" Kyoya nodded "how much ?" She asked and tilted her head "a lot" he rested his head against hers "I don't believe you" she smiled "hn ? Want me to say it ?" He raised a brow "I-I don't mind you not saying it.." she mumbled "I-I want you to show it" she tugged on his sleeve "how do you want me to show it ?" He whispered "a-a-a kiss please" she whispered "Kyokai, I have a meeting soon" he said, knowing himself that he won't be able to stop himself after one kiss, especially if she asked for one "j-just a small one !!" She tugged on him.

He sighed heavily and stared at her red face, she flinched when he cupped her cheeks and lift up her head. She held his forearms as he kissed her lips gently, she relaxed into the kiss and closed her eyes. But he pulled back when she got too relaxed, he slightly smiled at her dazed look "was that enough ?" He asked and she flinched "hm" she shook her head and pulled him down to have another kiss, which he gladly gave "enough ?" He slightly pulled back "m-more please" she mumbled and they kissed again, she clenched on his back and he pulled her toward him by putting his arms around her waist.