Chapter 128

_____________________

Chapter 128

_____________________

"Are you an idiot ?" Kyoya glared at Kazumi. They were just having a normal meal when she came to ask Kyokai to pretend to be a guy "it's none of your business Kyoya, I'm asking Kai-chan" Kazumi placed her hands on her hips "but why did you ask Kyokai instead of Hibari ? They both look similar" Ryohei said "we don't" Kyoya and Kyokai glared at him.

"Because Kyo-kun isn't an assassin" Kazumi said "plus, Squalo-senpai told me to call Kai-chan" she crossed her arms "but Kyokai doesn't want to be an assassin" Kyoya said "and she doesn't want to be mistaking as a guy again to the Extreme !" Ryohei said "again ?" Kazumi frowned "i-it's okay" they looked at Kyokai "I-I'll do it" she mumbled "seriously !? Thank you, Kai-chan ! Come at the Varia mansion next week to dress you up" Kazumi smiled and ran off.

"What was that about ?" Ryohei said "didn't you tell you didn't want to be a Varia ?" Kyoya said "I did, I just..." Kyokai clenched on her knees "I didn't want to disappoint anyone. Kazumi-san looked like she really needed some help" she said "I can pull it off, I just need to cut my hair" she forced a smile, they stared at her "ah ! The food's going to get cold" she told herself then started to eat. Kyoya and Ryohei glanced at each other.

When they got home, Kyoya went to check on Kyokai in their room, but didn't find her there. He saw the bathroom door half open so he knocked and entered "Kyokai ?" He said. He saw her in front of the mirror staring the scissors in her hand "what are you doing ?" He said, she looked at him "oh, I was just thinking how should I cut my hair" she said.

He stared at her "give me" he walked toward her "eh ?" She looked at him confused before handing him the scissors "turn" he said and she gave him her back "why are are confused about cutting your hair ?" He asked as he combed her hair "I don't know, maybe because I was thinking to make it longer" she touched her bang "why ?" He said, she slightly blushed "don't say it was for me" he looked at her face "w-what if it was ?" Her eyes looked away.

She flinched when he kissed her head "don't do anything unless you wanted to do it, you don't have to change your looks for me. Your perfect in every single way" he hugged her from behind "d-datte.." She blushed "people will then mock you for having a tomboy as a girlfriend" she looked at him upside down "what if they do ?" He said, her eyes widen.

"You look fine to me" he slightly smiled, she blushed and looked down "B-Baka" she mumbled "I know" he smirked and kissed her head "let's see.." He held his chin then started to cut her hair "Arigatou, Kyo.." She said suddenly "no need, just ask me to cut your hair next time" he said "no, I mean.." He frowned "f-for everything" she said, his eyes slightly widen "it's nothing" he patted her head.

=Time Skip=

Next weekend, Kyoya drove Kyokai to the Varia mansion on his motorcycle. By the time they parked in front of the mansion "Kai-/Xhay-chan !!" Kazumi and Lussuria suddenly came out to hug Kyokai as Kyoya got off his motorcycle. Lussuria gasped and touched Kyokai's hair "what did you do to your hair, dear !?" He said "want me to fix it !?" He held her shoulders "n-no, it looks fine" Kyokai slightly blushed.

Kyoya stared at her as she touched her bang in embarrassment "oh ho~ did you cut it for her, Kyoya ?" Kazumi nudged him, his eyes widen as he blushed "mind your own business" he looked away "come on, let's go dress your up" Lussuria told Kyokai "I don't think I need to, I can dress myself" she said "no ! You need to look perfect" Lussuria grabbed her hand "w-what about Kyoya ?" She said "I'm not leaving until I make sure your okay" Kyoya told her "a-alright then" she said and got dragged by Lussuria.

"Stay inside in the meantime.." Kazumi smiled at him "I don't think I need to" Kyoya said "come on, I insist" she led him inside "Yo-hoo ! Guess who came with Kai-chan !?" Kazumi waved her hand as they got inside the living room "brat" Xanxus said "monkey" Kyoya glared "please don't fight, he's only going to stay here for a while until Kai-chan is done" Kazumi hugged Kyoya "whatever, if it's for Xhay I guess it's alright" Squalo said, Kyoya sighed as Kazumi made him sit down "I'm going to go change" she said "behave" she told Kyoya and walked away "I'm not a dog you know" he mattered.