Chapter 131

___________________

Chapter 131

___________________

Today Kyoya was absent because Kazumi really wanted to talk to him with something. As Kyokai walked alone toward school, her eyes widen at the certain person who turned a corner "Aniki !!" She yelled, Kotoya looked at her surprised "ah Kai-chan, Ohayo" he smiled "where the hell were you, Kotobaka !!?" She kept hitting his chest while crying, Kotoya nervously sweated at her actions.

He blushed as she looked at him with teary eyes "I was really worried ! You vanished without saying anything again, Aniki !" She said and he blushed "I..I.." He stared at her shocked "I'm so sorry !!!" He hugged her while anime crying "Aniki will never leave you again !!" He yelled, she sweat dropped "but seriously, don't go to a mission with Kisume-san next time" she said.

He blinked in confusion "Kisume-san ?" He said "I went on a mission on my own, Kisume-san didn't tell me about anything about his" he shook his head "eh ? But uncle Squalo said that you went with him" she said "he's old, he must have misheard" he shook his head, she held her chin to think "so Kisume-san must have went alone" she thought.

He asked her about Kyoya one their way to school, she told him that he went to meet with Kazumi. Kotoya was happy that he came back from his mission safely, but in the same time worried about his boss, Kisume "ugh ! Stop with the worrying, it's makes me worry for no reason !" Kyokai clenched on her collar "why would you be worried if I am ?" He said "I sometimes feel what you feel, it's a twins thing" she shrugged "but that rarely happens between us" he pointed out.

"Yeah !" They smirked while holding their chins "yeah !" They poked each other's heads "OOOOOOIII !! Weird twins !" They popped a vein "what was that ?" They glared behind them only to be hugged by Ryohei "Yosha ! Final tests are coming up next month ! Let's fight to the Extreme !!" Ryohei had fire around him "Yooosh~" Kyokai and Kotoya raised their fists bored.

Kyokai's eyes widen as she looked at Ryohei more clearly, bandages all over his face "Ryohei ! What happened to you !?" She said "did you get in a fight again ?" She asked worriedly "uhhh !!" He didn't know how to explain his fight with Kyoya that night "i-it was practice to the Extreme !" He nervously laughed "seriously ! You and Kyoya always get in trouble when I'm not around" she sighed heavily.

Kotoya narrowed his eyes as Ryohei nervously laughed. The three then walked to school together and they soon reached the school gates. Kyokai's eyes widen when she saw Kyoya leaning against the gates "Kyoya !!" She ran to hug his waist, not caring who was talking about them "hm ?" Kotoya noticed how Ryohei was staring at them blankly.

Kyokai looked up at Kyoya and smiled "what are you doing here ?" She asked "you forgot your lunch" Kyoya said "first, I already have my lunch, and second, you don't carry any" she laughed "alright, I just wanted to see you" he pulled her by her waist "you already saw me at home" she fixed his tie "say, where are you going dressed up like this ?" She said "Kazumi asked me to come for a little talk, but we both know I'll be biting someone to death" he glared "Pervert Freak ?" She raised a brow, he nodded "have fun" she smiled "I'll be going to class now"
she walked ahead.

"Just like that ?" He glanced at her, she stared at him "fine" she walked back and pecked his lips, he suddenly embraced her and kissed her deeper "take care" she hugged him, he patted her head "you too" he said "yeah she'll be fine" Ryohei suddenly pulled her from behind "hn" Kyoya glared at him, Ryohei glared back "Grrr !!" They had an invisible electrical line between them "he's right, Kyo" Kyokai said "I'll be fine, you go on to meet with Kazumi-san" she smiled and walked toward the building. Ryohei followed her while walking backwards to look at Kyoya, he pulled down his eyelid and stuck his tongue out as a sign of victory "I'll bite him to death for sure !!" Kyoya gritted his teeth while struggling from Kotoya's grip "I don't even want to know what's going on" Kotoya mumbled.