Chapter 109

_________________

Chapter 109

_________________

It's been days since the first day. Everything went on smoothly, except for the fact that Kyoya started to have  fangirls. In High School, girls likes bad boys, and Kyoya ain't one, but he looked like one.

Even in public, nobody knows that Kyoya and Kyokai were dating, since they were mistaking Kyokai as a guy. But was shocking that Kyokai was also having fangirls, for who knew she was a guy, and fanboys, for who knew she was a girl. Now Kyokai was walking in the hall, when she was about to turn a corner, she saw a girl confessing to Kyoya. Kyokai sighed and continued walking "not this again" she thought "three, two, one.." She felt a tap on her shoulder "Yo" Kyoya smirked.

"Did she cry ?" She asked "yes, how annoying" he sighed "what did you say this time ?" She said "as usual, 'I don't have time to deal with herbivores'" he said "that's why your my boyfriend" she said "I'm all yours" he pulled her to kiss her head "want to make out ? No one's here" he mumbled "when we get home" she said "speaking of home.." He said "I already bought the house for us to live in together " he said.

"Really !? We can finally live together ?" She held his hands "Kotoya already moved your stuff, and I already moved mine. We only have one bedroom and another in case" he said "why in case ?" She said "we're going to share a bedroom, separate if one of your brothers came" he explained "thank you Kyo, I love you" she hugged him "now can we make out ?" He said "how about when we get to our new house ?" she glared "just five minutes" he nibbled her lower lip. She gasped when he pushed her against the wall.

She wrapped her arm around his head and put her leg around his waist "that's enough" she said and he brushed his lips on hers "I've got class" she smirked pulling his tie and pecked his lips "don't you want to stay longer ?" He said against her lips as his hand brushed her thigh "after school ?" She said "fair enough" he pulled back.

After he walked her to her classroom, he waited for her to enter then left. Behind the corner, the same girl who confessed to Kyoya was spying on him. Kyokai placed a notebook on her desk and looked at the person in front of her "what do you want now ?" She glared at Souji. Ever since that day, he gave her more respect and promised he won't tell anyone that she was a girl, even though she didn't care "I just saw Hibari with a girl, doesn't that make you a little jealous ?" He rested his hands on her desk "yes, I did saw that girl" she pushed his hands.

"Your point ?" She said "I'm saying, that every girl in this school is in love with your boyfriend" he said "and I see why you never had a girlfriend" she opened her notebook "I trust Kyoya, he's not that kind of guy" she said "now go away, your bothering me" she glared. He sighed and went to his seat.

After school, Kyokai walked in the hallway. Almost each girl giggled when Kyokai looked at them "how troublesome" she sighed "Kai !" Ryohei ran and dropped his arm around her shoulders "Where are you going to the Extreme !?" He said " I decided to take a walk" she said "Ano...Hayashi-san" Tsubaki came in front of them "hm ?" They looked at her.

She blushed and looked down "I-I made this for you, since you haven't ate lunch" she held out a bento "I don't feel so hungry, but I'll gladly accept it" Kyokai took the bento from her, accidentally touching her hands "eh ?" Tsubaki blushed "oooh ! Your lucky ! You don't even have to bring food from home !" Ryohei said as they walked past Tsubaki "I kind of feel bad for them, she tried her best by the look at this bento" Kyokai said "Hayashi-san" Tsubaki smiled and fainted.

"Here" Kyokai gave the bento to Ryohei "you don't want it ?" Ryohei said "too salty for me" she licked her thumb "it was a gift ! I can't take it !" He said "fine, I'll just give it to Kozato" she shrugged "you wish for them to find out your a girl, right ?" He said "sometimes, but not as same as what happened with Miyoshi" she sighed.