Chapter 169

___________________

Chapter 169

___________________

"Ehhhhhh !!!?" They all yelled at the same time "camp out !?" They repeated what Reborn said "why, Reborn ?" Tsuna pales, recalling that he wasn't very good in the woods "Vongola training" Reborn explained "then what is Shimon family doing here if it's Vongola training !? It's dangerous !" Tsuna yelled "of course each family needs and ally, a boss should consider his surroundings" Reborn explained "I'm concerned about their safety" Tsuna yelled.

He sighed heavily "is that why Dino-san came ?" He frowned "oh ! I have trained in the woods by Reborn !" Dino smiled "I went to ask Kyoya about it, he didn't give me a proper reply" he said "is his reply a tonfa to the face ?" Gokudera sweat dropped at Dino's bandaged cheek "oh this ?" Dino pointed at his cheek "no, it's from Kazumi. She got mad that I left Nickolas with her at Italy" he laughed and they sweat dropped "since Kazumi is busy with taking care of her son, we brought another professional as a substitute" Reborn said "I apologize for being late" Kisume smiled apologized as he walked toward them "Hibari-san's Onii-san !?" Tsuna yelled in shock.

"I'm Hibari Kisume, it's a pleasure to meet you" Kisume introduced himself with a smile "waaah~" their eyes widen "h-he looks like a role model" Julie admitted and they nodded in agreement "oh Kyokai-chan came with him" he said "Kyokai-chan !! Are you two really close !?" Ikuto anime cried from jealousy "hm somewhat" Kyokai mumbled "of course, she's my future sister-in-law" Kisume smiled "K-Kisume-san" Kyokai blushed.

They looked down and paled at the gloomy and beat up Kyoya, who was being dragged by Kisume by the back of his collar "I'll bite you to death" Kyoya growled "yes yes, now behave" Kisume helped him stand up. He dodged Kyoya's tonfa nonchalantly and kept dodging by stepping back with his hands in his pocket "ah ? Did the training start ?" Enma blinked "right to the Extreme Hibari Kyoya !!" Ryohei cheered "ahaha !! They get along so well !" Yamamoto laughed "they clearly don't get along at all !!" Tsuna sweat dropped.

"Now now, Kyoya. We shouldn't fight in off training time" Kisume held up his hands in defense "shut up, Kusomi (nickname made up by Kazumi)" Kyoya glared "Kuso (shit)" Kisume smiled and popped a vein, he caught Kyoya's wrist "show some respect to your older brother, Kora !!!" He elbowed his back and Kyoya got buried in the ground, they pales in shock "K.O !!" They thought "Kyoya !!" Kyokai paled.

Donor rushed to hold Kisume back "K-Kisume ! Please calm down !" Dino said "Kuso !?" Kisume smiled at him "I'm older than you, show some respect !!" He yelled after crashing Dino into the ground "please spare our lives !!" They thought.

They went to the spot where they were going to set up the tents after calming down, Kyoya winced when Kyokai treated his bruised cheek as they sat on the grass "you shouldn't lose your temper that easily" she said "shut up" he growled "do you hate your brother that much ?" She frowned "that much" he nodded.

She flinched when she got hugged from behind "Kyokai-chan ! Please treat me !" Ikuto anime cried "where were you hurt ?" Kyokai asked "I think I bumped my head, I'm feeling dizzy !" He said "please let me rest on your lap" he rested his head on her lap "hm alright, tell me when you feel better" she said "hai~" Ikuto smiled and snuggled on her "Ita !" Kyoya dropped his tonfa on Ikuto's head.

"This is fun, right ?" Yamamoto asked Kaoru, who nodded quietly in agreement "I have checked the training schedule, we will be staying here for two days and one night" Adelheid said "I'm sorry I dragged you here, Enma-kun" Tsuna sighed heavily "it's alright, Tsuna-kun" Enma smiled "it's like a school trip !" Kyoko smiled "that's right desu~ ! Everyone is here after all" Haru laughed.

"Alright everyone, we set up the tents" Dino walked toward them with Kisume and Romario "say, where are Kyoya and Kai-chan ?" Kisume frowned "they went somewhere alone" they found Ikuto's head buried under the ground "HEEEEEII !!" Tsuna and Enma screamed "are you looking for something, Ikuto ?" Adelheid asked "right now, my dignity" Ikuto muffled "I'm stuck, get me out of here !!" He yelled and they sweat dropped as they tried to pull Ikuto out by pulling his legs.