Chapter 145

________________

Chapter 145

________________

It's been days ever since the beach, second term of school was near, so everyone decided to end their break on this special day "amusement park ?" Kyoya's brow twitched at what Kyokai told him "I'm not going, it's too much crowd" he looked away "well, Reborn was the one who planned it, you can't refuse" Kyokai shrugged, he sighed heavily "are amusement parks that bad ?" She asked and tilted her head in confusion.

He glanced at her "why do you ask ?" He said "what are they anyway ?" She sat next to him on the couch "you don't know what amusement parks are ?" He raised a brow in disbelieve, she shook her head "I've heard of it, but I never been to one" she said "a-are they bad ?" She blinked "to me, it is" he sighed heavily.

He pulled out his phone and searched for something "look.." He showed her his phone screen "what is that ?" She asked "where your going" he said "those rides look weird" she frowned "this place seem to be cheerful, I hate it" she scrolled down on the phone "so what are you going to do ?" He asked, she thought for a while.

"EEEEEEEHHH !!?" Everyone gaped as they gathered at the dining "what ? Why not, Kai-chan ?" Kotoya said "I don't think I fit in such place as amusement parks" Kyokai said "you haven't been in one, right ?" Reborn said "no, I haven't" Kyokai shook her head, they sweat dropped "what other placed you haven't went to ?" Yamamoto asked "I'm not sure" she held her chin.

"Zoo ?"

"No"

"Aquarium ?"

"No"

"A Play ?"

"No"

"Movie theaters ?"

"No"

"Concerts ?"

"No"

They sweat dropped "is it bad if I said I don't know these places ?" Kyokai asked rather shyly "very bad !" They said, she blinked in confusion "you don't know what a movie theater is ?" Gokudera said "I know what it is, I just don't like sitting next to strangers in the dark" Kyokai explained "she got too much to learn" they thought.

"I'm sorry, Kai-chan ! I shouldn't have went without you ! I should have took you with me !" Kotoya anime cried as he hugged her "it's alright I guess" she mumbled "that's not alright" Chrome said "that's dangerous desu~" Haru raised her fists "well, I'm not surprised. Kyokai didn't even try a swing before until last month" Ryohei said "what !?" Kyoko said.

Kyokai was really confused and lost as everyone felt guilty about her childhood, she would always spent time in the house or the company and never had realized what kids her age used to do "so what did you used to do when you were young, Kyokai-nee ?" Tsuna asked, Kyokai thought for a while "uncle Aito used to train me in the backyard when he's not working, I read his books when he is at work" she said "what beside training and studying did you do ?" Yamamoto frowned.

She was about to say playing musical instruments, but thought that they might ask her to play in front of them "n-no, I don't remember" she shook her head, they sighed "that's it !" Ryohei stood up "your going to the amusement park and see how fun it is to the Extreme ! Whether you like it or not !" He pointed at her nose, Kyokai blinked.

=Time Skip=

The next day, everyone got in the bus, Kyokai sighed as she stared out of the window, they will be staying at the hotel with an indoor hot spring. Ryohei stared at her worriedly as he sat next to her. He popped a vein as he heard Gokudera saying how loud he will be at the rides "what was th-" Ryohei paused when he felt Kyokai rest her head on his shoulder, he glanced at bangs would fall on her eyes.