Chapter 181

___________________

Chapter 181

___________________

The next day was pretty much spent on love making, they felt like no matter how many times they have done it they still don't think they had enough. At night, they both stared at the ceiling and tried to catch their breath. Kyoya raised his arm for Kyokai to snuggled on his side, she kissed his cheek and cuddled closer.

"Kyoya.." She pecked his lips "happy birthday" she smiled "birthday ?" He blinked "well, I didn't celebrate it with you for the past 2 years" she titled her head "so what ? Are you planning to give me a gift worth of 2 years ?" He raised a brow and hovered on top of her. He frowned when she suddenly looked away blushing "what's wrong ?" He said, he slightly blushed when she pouted "you took it.." She mumbled, he raised a brow "took..it ?" He said, she blushed and glared at him "you took my virginity before marriage, Baka !" She yelled "oh" he said then chuckled "I guess I did" he smiled "hmphm !!" She pulled him down and kissed him roughly.

"O-Oi !" He muffled and clenched on the bed sheets as he tried to pull back, but she wouldn't let him. She tugged on his hair and clenched on his back as he pressed her on the bed while kissing back. She broke the kiss and rested his forehead on hers "I'm glad your the one who took it, Kyoya" she smiled, he rolled his eyes "make up your mind, woman. Are you happy that I took it or are you mad ?" He growled "both" she said.

He sighed heavily "kiss and make up ?" He raised a brow "yes" she said and they got under the covers to kiss "you know I gave it to you as a present worth of six years of dating" she said "then I guess it was worth the wait" he said. The covers moved up and down with the rhythm of their kissing, she laughed and hugged him as he kissed her neck "how I missed your kisses !" She rested her head back "did you ?" He rolled for her to be on top of him. They stared at each other as they smiled, she pecked his lips and rested her head on his chest, he hugged her shoulders and stroke her hair gently.

"Say Kyo.." She frowned "hn ?" He responded against her hair "Kyo~" she drew circles on his chest with her finger "what ? I'm listening" he mattered "did I take your virginity ?" She looked at him, he paused "what kind of question is that ?" He glared at her "I don't know, so did I or not ?" She tilted her head "Itai" he flicked her forehead "of course you did" he glared "eh !? You were a virgin ?" She pointed at him "your so stupid" he sighed heavily "first, we've been dating since middle school so knowing I'm a virgin isn't surprising" he glared "second, I'm not the type of guy who would go sleep around with herbivores" he rested his head back.

She smiled "which means that you love me a lot since you didn't cheat on me on purpose" she walked her fingers on his chest then poked his nose "yes, a lot" he pulled her head to kiss it, she smiled and snuggled against him. He put his arm around her as he laid down on his side, resting her head on his other arm that was stroking her hair "I just realized.." She said "where did you learn to do all these things ? You seemed well experienced for a first timer" she said and he stayed silent for a moment, she gasped "did you wa-" she got cut off with a gentle smack on the head "I did not watch any sort of thing" he glared.

She rubbed her head and pouted "then ?" She said "I don't know" he admitted "I was just thinking of ways to pleasure you without getting you hurt" he trailed his fingertips down her cheek and she smiled "you did a great job at that" she buried her red face in his neck. She put her arm around his waist and shifted closer to him, he kissed the top of her head really gently.

It was already late and the two still didn't fall asleep, only laying down doing nothing. He had his arm under her head and around her while burying his face in her hair, and she was hugging his waist with her leg around him. Both were staring at nothing, not a word to be said. She just couldn't believe that they actually met after two years, and he couldn't believe that she finally came back to him and they did it.