Chapter 185

__________________

Chapter 185

__________________

Months have passed ever since. Late at night, the well-known skylark has just arrived home. He sighed heavily at the long day he had and loosened his tie as he removed his shoes at the doorway, he went to the bedroom and found his future wife already asleep. He went to change and prepare before laying down in bed, his back turned to her.

He soon felt shifting behind him, Kyokai then placed her arm around his waist and her leg around his hips, her chest glued to his back "welcome home" she whispered drowsily and kissed the nape of his neck, he hummed and felt her fingers playing with the waistband of his sweatpants "tough day ?" She planted another kiss on his neck "hn" was his only reply, she then slipped her hand under his shirt as trailed her fingertips up and down his torso "are you trying to do something ?" He asked drowsily "as much as I want to do it, I'm really tired" she mumbled "and it seems your so not in the mood"

He sighed and turned to face her, she opened her sleepy eyes "I'm just tired" he rubbed her bare thigh that was around him "I know" she nuzzled his neck "we don't need to force ourselves you know" she stroked his back with her fingers, he hummed and closed his eyes "come here" he laid down on his back and shifted her to lay on top of him, both legs on each side of him "hmm~" they both hummed against the kiss they shared, her hips moved against his and his fingers splayed her backside to pull her closer.

He laid there lazily while she tilted her head and stroked her lips against his, she opened her mouth to his and they hummed as their tongues met. She then lowered her head to kiss his neck "Kyokai, not today" he mattered drowsily and stroked her hair "hm" she replied in agreement "either way, we're out of protection so we won't be doing it" she mumbled and his eyes snapped open "so what if we don't have any ?" He looked at her and she looked back in confusion "what ?"

He sighed and patted her head "nothing, never mind" he shook his head "no, what ?" She shifted and leaned on her elbow "I just don't see why do we need to use condoms if we're going to get married anyways" he explained "well, I don't want anything bad to happen before getting married" she said "are you saying getting you pregnant is a bad thing ?" He asked and she thought for a moment "well it's not bad, but both of us aren't ready to have a child now" she twirled the material of his shirt around her finger and he hugged her in agreement.

"Anyway, you are going to buy them before you..you know..get excited again" she pointed and shifted comfortably, he muffled his groan in his hands "you think it's easy to buy them because I'm a guy ?" He glared and she shrugged "the last time I bought them, the old lady cashier told me to 'have a lovely night' and winked" he said "I don't see that's a bad thing, all cashiers say that" she said "she saw the size of the box and started laughing, saying 'your lover is a lucky one'" he glared and she blinked "well she's not wrong about that" she smirked and he sighed heavily "it's like you buying pads and the cashier is a man" he explained "I see your point now" she mumbled.

She leaned in and pecked his lips "I'm tired, let's go to sleep" she whispered "hn" he wrapped both of his arms around her, she smiled as he kissed her forehead then buried his face in her hair "hey Kyo" she whispered "shut up and go to sleep before I bite you to death" he growled, she chuckled and hugged his waist.

The next morning, he woke up finding the spot next to him was empty. As he walked in the hallway after washing and dressing up, he could hear the chirping of Hibird coming from the kitchen "Hibari ! Hibari !" He glanced inside the kitchen to see Kyokai pouring tea in the mugs while Hibird resting next to her on the counter "no, don't wake him up now" she told the bird "now ?" It chirped "no" she said "now ?" It repeated and she chuckled "no" she shook her head and smiled "here's a treat to quiet you down" she gave it a seed.