OVA

Finally, after all these years, months, days, hours, minutes, and seconds, they finally succeeded their goal and got married. There they were, standing in front of the bed after the wedding in the beach house, he stared at her eyes that he loves so much and lifted up her head to see her beautiful face more clearly "Kyokai.." Kyoya cupped his new wife's cheek "you complete me" he said. Kyokai clenched on the collar of her dress and looked away blushing "me too" she mumbled, he slightly smiled and stepped back for a moment to close the curtains "the low lighting can be as a substitute for the candles" she smiled, he chuckled and approached her. He slowly ran his fingers through her hair, making her veil slip and land on the floor with a soft sound. He brushed his thumb over her cheek before kissing the other cheek.

He made her sit on the edge of the bed and knelt to take off her heels, she blushed when he lift up her dress to her knee to kiss her leg "u-um..." He looked up at her "we were supposed to do it in the wedding, b-but I didn't think you would like it in front of everybody" she held her red cheeks "which is ?" He asked and she covered her face "I-I-I'm wearing a garter" she whispered and he blinked in surprise "so want me to remove it without using my hands for good luck ?" He raised a brow "you don't have to—" she flinched when she got cut off by his lips "you are so naughty" he whispered and smirked against her pouty lips.

"So no hands ?" He asked "and no looking either" she reached to slip off his necktie and tie it over his eyes, she blushed at his chuckle and flinched when he got underneath her dress. In matter of seconds, she squealed in surprise at the feeling of his teeth and he slipped off the garter with ease. He dropped it and removed the tie, smirking at her reaction "was that enough of a good luck to you ?" He held her hands "you should've done it a little faster" she said sarcastically.

He made her stand up and pulled her closer "may I ?" He asked, she nodded and met his lips halfway. She almost melted at the way he slowly brushed his lips on hers, she placed her hands on his chest and felt him reach her back. He slowly unzipped her dress, trailing his finger tips down her spine. She shuddered at the cold air as her dress landed on the floor, he slightly pushed her to look at her head to toe "so beautiful" he whispered.

He embraced her and kissed her lips, she moaned and kissed back by wrapping her arms around his neck. She slowly slipped his tie off and his blazer, she unbuttoned his dress shirt and touched his muscular chest to take his dress shirt off his shoulders until they landed on the floor. She wrapped her arms around his neck when he picked her up with her legs around him and gently laid her on the bed.

They stared at each other's eyes as he hovered above her and he bent down for a kiss, he pressed himself down against her. They deepened the kiss as she ran her hands through his hair, their tongues slowly danced together then he decided to explore her mouth. They broke the kiss, saliva hanging, then he left kisses, marks, and bites all over her neck and shoulder. He kissed her ear shell then licked behind it, she moaned and tugged on his hair.

She let out a small moan as he continued what he was doing then massaged her breast, he unclipped her bra and tossed it aside. She rested her head back and sighed in pleasure as he switched breasts, he started to kiss all the way down and separate her legs wider "hn" he smirked while kissing his inner thigh, making sure to leave a mark "K-Kyoya" she held back her moans, she gasped when he bit her other thigh. He got off the bed and dragged her to the edge getting on his knees, he reached her hips and removed her panties with his teeth, she blushed and covered her face as he smirked up at her and dropped the material.

She arched her back and moaned once she felt his tongue press against her entrance, she reached to entwined her hands with his in which he offered. He hummed as she moaned and squeezed his hands "Kyoya~ she whispered "louder" he growled "Kyoya" she gasped "louder" he repeated "Kyoya !" She screamed and came right away "you came so fast" he smirked and licked his lips "I didn't even need to use my fingers" he hovered above her "was that worth the waiting for many months ?" He stroked her hair "it felt good" she nodded "good girl" he kissed her forehead.