Chapter 176

____________________

Chapter 176

____________________

Today Kyokai didn't come to school today, which made everyone worried, so they decided to pay a visit after buying some food for her from the supermarket. As they were looking for what they needed, they saw Kyoya buying groceries, which was strange because it was usually Kyokai who does the groceries "Yo Hibari !" Ryohei greeted as they walked to him.

They screamed in surprise when Kyoya shot a glare toward them. By the look at his face, he either had a bad day or lack of sleep "what's with that face ?" Kotoya said "are you alright ? Hayashi-chan didn't come to school" Tsubaki asked about both Kyoya and Kyokai's health, Kyoya sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Did you and Kyokai had a fight again and you are trying to make it up to her ?" Ryohei asked as they walked toward Kyoya's house "I wish" Kyoya growled. They soon reached the house and they heard barking inside, Kyoya pulled out his keys and unlocked the door "I'm home" he got inside "excuse us for intruding" the rest followed him.

They sweat dropped when they saw a blanket ball in front of them as Kyoya removed his shoes, totally expected that, and they nervously sweated when Kyokai popped her head out of it. Aki whimpered as it kept tugging on the blanket "oh !" She blinked and stood up "welcome back~" she smiled and opened her arms for a hug "bad Kyokai" Kyoya chopped her head and she winced in pain even through she had a thick blanket over her head, they sweat dropped.

She tried to endure the pain as her eyes started to form tears "go to bed" Kyoya told her and walked passed her "Kyoya~ !" She ran and hugged him from behind as to follow "I'm sorry ! I got lonely !" She sobbed quietly, he sighed heavily and faced her "don't cry" he cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears with his thumbs, she blinked a couple of times before hugging him and burying her face in his neck "now go to bed !" He threw her over his shoulder "aaahh~ ! Kyoya ! I don't wanna !" She whined and kicked her legs.

She gasped as he dropped her on the bed, pinning her down so she won't get up "Kyokai, stay in bed or else you won't recover from your fever" he glared "don't wanna ! Baka !" She pushed his face "so Kyokai had a fever again ?" Ryohei came in "yes" Kyoya sighed heavily and removed Kyokai's hand that was pushing his face.

Tsubaki and Kotoya went to the supermarket with Ikuto and Souji to buy the ingredients. Unfortunately, the market was closed so they had to look for another one. Meanwhile, Kyoya and Ryohei were trying their best to remain Kyokai in bed "is all the energy was stored inside !? It's like she lets it all out in her fever" Ryohei panted "Kyokai, go to sleep" Kyoya glared "but I want you to sleep with me" Kyokai tugged on his sleeve and tears started to roll down.

Kyoya and Ryohei paused as their hearts skipped a beat "Kyokai" Kyoya cupped her cheeks "if you go to sleep, I'll give you a kiss" he said and her eyes widen "good night" she covered herself with the blanket and went to sleep, they blinked "why didn't you do that before !?" Ryohei popped a vein "I didn't think it would work" Kyoya said.

Kyoya said he will put food for Aki when they heard barking, Ryohei sat on the each of the bed to watch Kyokai as she finally slept. Without him noticing, he bent down to her red face and pushed her bangs away from her face. She suddenly opened her eyes panting, he blinked in surprise "ah Kai, your awake" he said, she sat up to wrap her arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

His eyes widen and his face turned all shades of red, wanting to pull back but somehow couldn't. She opened her eyes and pulled back to stare at his eyes, she touched his lips "soft" she whispered and smiled "heeh~" she went back to sleep again "it's the fever, Ryohei ! Wake up to the Extreme !" He went to the corner and kept slapping his red cheeks "what are you doing ?" He screamed and got startled out of his skin when Kyoya popped behind him, Aki in his arms.