Chapter 124

_________________

Chapter 124

_________________

A new school year has started after the usual crazy days. Kyokai was so glad that she was now a second year. Even first years knows she's a girl, most of them respected her as a Senpai. What made her upset, that Kyoya was a third year now, which means he will graduate next year.

Kyokai was standing next to her classroom with Tsubaki. The worst thing happened, Kotoya was a different class than her's, only the same P.E class, while Ikuto moved to the same class as Kyokai "there are still first years that thinks your a male, Hayashi-chan" Tsubaki said "that's their problem. I'll kick them all if they came to bother me about it" Kyokai shrugged.

"Hayashi-Senpai !" Kyokai felt arms around her from behind. Kyokai looked behind her to see a girl with pink pigtails hugging her. Kyokai pulled back and faced a girl, she noted that the girl was extremely short, almost reached her chest, almost as short as Ikuto.

"So short" Kyokai sweat dropped "who are you ?" She asked "I'm Hamasaki Maru ! I'm a freshman !" The girl blinked her yellow eyes "I can't believe I'm actually talking to Senpai ! I'm a huge fan !" She said while sparkles surrounded her "fan ?" Kyokai and Tsubaki tilted their heads "I know everything about you ! I even know your friendship with Hibari-Senpai and Sasagawa-Senpai !" She screamed.

Kyokai felt weird about this girl, so she decided to get inside the classroom "alright, we'll be going to class now" she opened the door "right Kaneko ?" She looked at Tsubaki "h-hm !" Tsubaki nodded "okay ! Bye Senpai !" Maru waved. Kyokai nodded and entered the classroom with Tsubaki "that's her" one guy told his friend "that guy is the Devil Akumu ?" The second guy whispered "shush ! That is no guy, that's a girl" the first corrected "seriously !? W-Well she is kind of attractive" the second said "are you stupid ? Do you have a death wish !? She's dangerous !" The first said "what do you mean ?" The second said "they say anyone who approach her, he will be dead at night by a mysterious Demon"

"You" They flinched and looked at Kyokai "your on my seat" she glared "h-hai !" They stood up to get another seat. Kyokai ignored the student's stares and sat on the seat next to the window "your incredible" Tsubaki said as she sat in front of her "I would have punished them for gossiping about me, but didn't feel like it" Kyokai crossed her arms "Oi Kai, ready for a new year !?" Ryohei said as he sat behind her "ah" Kyokai said.

"Kyokai-chwaaan !!!" Ikuto landed on the back of Tsubaki's chair, making her chair lean back, Tsubaki screamed "stop clowning around, your going to hurt Kaneko" Kyokai said "Itai !" Kyokai punched Ikuto away "are you alright, Kaneko ?" She fixed Tsubaki's chair "she's fine ! Right, Tsubaki ?" Ikuto smiled at Tsubaki, making her blush "h-hm" she nodded.

The teacher soon came in, introducing himself and saying he will be their home teacher. Kyokai knew he was new "let's have a little fun, shall we ?" She evil smirked "are you going to do the thing you did in middle school ?" Ryohei said "ah" Kyokai smirked, he smirked too. Kyokai had her hands in her pockets and stood up to introduce herself "would you like to tell us something about yourself, Hayashi-san ?" The teacher said, she nodded "don't judge me by how I look" she pointed and he frowned "you are suppose to know that I am certainly female, Sensei" she continued, most of the class was shocked.

He cleared his throat "well, my apology. But you shouldn't wear this uniform" he said "you cannot make me wear what you want, Hentai-Sensei" she glared, the class muffled a laugh "that's Kyokai-chan for you !" Ikuto blushed while sparkles and hearts surrounded him "very well, please sit down" the teacher glared "hai" Kyokai smirked in victory and sat down "next" he sighed "I'm Kozato Ikuto ! Anyone who touched Kyokai-chan will be burned to crisp !" Ikuto stood up, resting his foot on his desk "oh !? He sounded like Octopus Head !" Ryohei thought.