Chapter 142

So I haven't been getting a lot of comments recently, so if there are some things you don't like about my story, please tell. I will try to fix it.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

________________

Chapter 142

________________

Kyoya was laying down on his bed in his parents house, taking a nap. He got nothing to do, he already walking around Namimori, checked his beloved Nami Chu, and didn't even needed to spend time on studying. He opened one eye when his phone beeped, he opened it to see a text from Kyokai, asking if he was free as she wanted to escape from her father's mansion for a while, he texted back to agee.

"Kyo-kun~ !" Kaiya suddenly opened the door, making Kyoya drop his phone on his face, she blinked. He sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed his nose "dinner is ready, dear" she smiled "I'll be right there" he said, she chuckled and closed the door.

Dino nervously sweated in fear at Kyota's stare while sitting next to Kazumi. He held his two years old son on his lap so he won't wonder off "Dino" he got startled out of his skin "y-yes sir !?" Dino said "have you been taking care of my daughter very well ?" Kyota asked "yes sir !" Dino nodded "you've started dating her a year before marriage" Kyota said "yes sir !" Dino nodded "how long have you been together ?" Kyota asked "three years sir !" Dino said.

"Dear, don't scare him like that" Kaiya came in with Kyoya "I'm just asking" Kyota looked away "Kyota.." She said in a warning tone "I know I know" he took her hand and kissed it "Zumi-chan, come help me with dinner please" she said "hai" Kazumi stood up "aspettare, mi stai lasciando qui con lui!? (wait, your leaving me here with him !?)" Dino grabbed her hand "sta andando bene, rilassarsi (it's going to be fine, relax)" she smiled "don't talk about me just because I don't understand Italian" Kyota said "no sir ! It's not like that sir !" Dino waved his hand panicky.

"What's with you ?" Kyoya asked Dino "well I'm sorry that I don't want to die in your father's hands !" Dino whispered and felt his hands were empty "ah !" He saw Nickolas in Kyota's arms "s-sorry ! My son !" Dino said "it's fine" Kyota said and patted Nickolas's head "I think I can accept you as my son, your a great father" he said "again !" Nickolas cheered "again ?" Kyota said and tickled his stomach, he slightly smiled as Nickolas laughed.

Kazumi and Kaiya came in to see Dino shining as ever "I guess Otou-san finally reached an agreement" Kazumi thought and sat next to Dino "w-what do you think of Dino, Otou-san ?" She asked "I guess you found yourself a worthy man, Kazumi" Kyota said "he's welcoming you to the family, Dino" Kaiya smiled "thank you very much~ TTvTT" Dino smiled.

"How badly I want to bite you to death" Kyoya glared and Dino blinked in confusion "really, your okay with this !?" Kazumi gasped "thank you, Daddy !!" She hugged Kyota really tight "w-wait, D-D-Daddy ?" Dino paled "as old herbivore says, she's known as 'Daddy's princess'" Kyoya smirked "sadly, he's not going to kill you now" his smirk dropped, Dino sighed in relief.

Kyoya sighed "I'm leaving" he stood up "where are you going ?" Kyota said "a date with Kyokai" Kyoya said "are you even ready ?" Kyota said "of course I am" Kyoya said "he means, are you ready to meet her father as his daughter's boyfriend ?" Kaiya chuckled, they notice Kyoya got surrounded by a gloomy area "he'll be fine, yes ?" She looked at Kyota "he'll be fine" Kyota nodded "you'll be fine" she smiled at Kyoya "you two want me to die, don't you ?" Kyoya glared.

"Man, I never seen you scared before" Dino said "this is Kyokai's dad we're talking about" Kyoya reminded him "ooooooh ! Yeah I don't blame you" Dino rubbed his head "why ? What's wrong ?" Kazumi said "Kyokai is really scary when she's mad" Dino explained "she would chase us with a bat or throw knives at us"