Chapter 187

5/5 happy birthday to Hibari Kyoya~

__________________

Chapter 187

__________________

Kyokai hasn't been able to focus in class at all as all she could think of was Kyoya's promise for tonight. She didn't even realize that class ended as she rested her chin on her hands, deep in thoughts "Kyokai !!" She almost punched Ryohei by reflex "oh Ryohei" she calmed down but got startled when he hugged her "thank you to the Extreme !!" He smiled brightly.

She frowned and pushed him gently "about ?" She raised a brow "about Kurokawa ! I did what you told me and now she's actually my girlfriend !!" He grinned and she smiled "glad I could help the both of you, even though I did nothing" she mumbled then sighed heavily "something wrong ?" He blinked in confusion as they got up to leave "oh nothing, just tired of today" she yawned.

They departed at the door, since he said he needs to meet his parents. As She was making her way to the gates "ne ne ! Who do you think is that !?" She heard girls giggling "he's cute right ?" She popped a vein "don't tell me..." Her brow twitched. When she reached the gates, she saw Kyoya leaning against it, wearing his casual clothes, his hair was spiker, and his hands in his pockets while wearing expensive sunglasses.

"Kyoya !?" Kyokai paled, Kyoya looked at Kyokai then walked to her "Yo" he smirked "don't 'Yo' me, what are you doing here ?" She crossed her arms "I said I'd pick you up after your classes" he reminded her "I told you yesterday, don't come pick me up" she glared "you did ?" He lowered his sunglasses "well whatever" he grabbed her hand and dragged her toward his car.

"So it was Hayashi's lover" a guy said "as expected for Hayashi-san to have a hot boyfriend like that" a girl giggled "Kyoya, people are staring" Kyokai mattered "and what if they do ?" Kyoya said "eh ?" She looked at him. He suddenly pulled her and kissed her lips "hmm !!!" Her eyes widen as she blushed "come on" he pulled her by her shoulders as she covered her face with her books. Kyoya opened the door of the car for Kyokai and let her in, then he went from the other side.

She watched him as he drove somewhere, his hair flowing with the wind since he removed the roof of the car. He glanced at her for a second as to check on her, she flinched and looked ahead. She blinked when he placed his hand on her thigh, she blushed and placed her hand on his. They went on a small date, went to a far café then went to buy the wedding rings.

They ended up going really far after their date, she watched the sun setting and the waves of the ocean. She noticed that she started to slow down and parked next to a house, that was on a cliff next to the ocean. He removed his sunglasses and closed the car roof while she unbuckled the seatbelt "stay here" he told her and got out of the car "okay" she mumbled, eyes following him.

He got their suitcases from the trunk then went to put them inside the house, he soon came back to open the door for her. She blushed and took his offered hands to get out, closing the door behind her. She gasped when he suddenly picked her up bride style "Kyoya !" She laughed and put her arms around his neck, he kissed her forehead and went inside.