Chapter 135

_______________

Chapter 135

_______________

Explosions, cracking, and crashing around the mansion if Ikuhara as it was under attack. They did not expect from Ikuhara were even stronger than Varia, even Millefiore. They all decided to retreat, except for Kyoya, who was fighting with Mako.

Ren was looking for Tsuna, who ran away, but decided to leave him and check on his sick grandfather "is he gone ?" Yamamoto whispered as they were hiding behind the corner "yes" Gokudera glanced at the hallway, they sighed in relief "what do we do, Bossu ? They're strong" Chrome said "wait, just give me a minute" Tsuna said "there is no time, you must find an idea to bring Kyokai and Kotoya and leave" Reborn said, they nodded.

They flinched when Kyoya appeared from crashing into the wall "Tch" Kyoya wiped the blood from his nose "did you find Kyokai !?" Ryohei said "would I be empty handed if I did ?" Kyoya growled and reflected an arrow that was about to hit him with his tonfa, the arrow was made of water.

Kyoya used his tonfa to block Mako's bow, who attacked him. Mako kicked him to flip backwards and run away "annoying herbivore" Kyoya glared and ran after him "wait Hibari !" Ryohei and Yamamoto grabbed his shoulders "I won't, he knows where Kyokai is" Kyoya glared at them "we are calling a retreat" Yamamoto said "I am no coward like you to run away" Kyoya said and ran ahead "Hibari !" Ryohei yelled.

They ran after him but Aido and Kenji blocked their way "we found yooou~ !" Aido grinned "Teme ! You'll pay for throwing those dynamites and run away" Kenji twirled his spear as Aido juggled some daggers "stay back Judaime, we got this" Gokudera said "are you sure~ ?" They got surrounded by mist "w-what is this !?" Aido shook in fear "mist ?"Kenji narrowed his eyes.

Chrome gasped and smiled brightly "Mukuro-sama !" She said as Mukuro appeared in front of them "I heard you were facing that monkey so I came as soon as possible" Mukuro pointed at Aido with his trident "a-ah ! Yo, Mukuro" Aido greeted "you know this pineapple ?" Kenji said "Oya ?" Mukuro glared "well I haven't seen him since we ran away in Italy" Aido explained "they knew each other" Tsuna thought.

Kenji gritted his teeth and clenched on his spear "we can't let them reach our boss, Aido" he said, Aido flinched at Mukuro's smirk "I'll pass, thank you" Aido nervously laughed "I'll stuff your dagger in your ass if you don't man up !" Kenji glared "h-hai !" Aido paled.

"Don't worry, grandpa" Ren stared at his grandfather, Ikuhara Reiji, who was laying on the bed barely breathing "I will avenge you and destroy Vongola completely before it's too late" he glared "one way or another"

Back with Tsuna's trio as they were facing Kenji and Aido "don't be easy on us ! We're not running away !" Ryohei held up his fists "Kufufufu~ I agree on that" Mukuro tighten his grip on his trident "Chrome" he glanced over his shoulder "hai, Mukuro-sama !" Chrome got up and stood next to him.

Mukuro and Chrome made a shield to make them invisible and they moved forward. Kenji jumped back to dodge Gokudera's blast and Aido blocked Yamamoto's katana. They jumped back, Aido threw his dagger to break the shield, he used his Wind flames to get the dagger back.

Kenji and Aido suddenly got centered in a circle as Mukuro made themselves multiply around them "w-what is this ?" Aido glanced around him "illusions" Kenji said "what do we do ?" Aido said and blocked Ryohei's punches "wait" Kenji kept blocked a lot of Yamamotos.

Kenji thought for a while then got an idea, he twirled his spear really fast until it formed electricity, then stabbed it on the floor "Ugh !" The illusions disappeared and the real Vongola appeared. Aido quickly formed a tornado around them, making them fly along the tornado while he and Kenji were standing still in the middle.