Chapter 129

Requested by Fruit-punch-samurai

I hope you like it

__________________

Chapter 129

__________________

It was weekend, everyone was sitting in Tsuna's living room late at night in a circle, eating, chatting, and playing cards. Nana, Lambo, I-pin, and Bianchi went to a small trip with Imitsou, so Tsuna decided to invite his friends and they hanged out until midnight "I win" Kyokai lowered her cards "oh come on !" They tossed their cards on the table "that's not fair !" Ikuto said "yeah ! She doesn't even know what we're even playing !" Koyo said "go fish ?" Kyokai blinked "next time, make it all aces" Kyoya told her "is that so ?" She said "it was you !!!" They pointed at him.

"Hahi ! It's raining outside !" Haru looked out of the window "and it's really late" Kyoko said "I guess you guys should stay until the rain stops" Tsuna said "good thinking, Tsuna" Reborn said "in the meantime, what do we do ?" Yamamoto said "how about.." Ryohei knelt behind Kyoya and Kyokai and put his arms around them "seven minutes in heaven starting you two ?" He smirked "what are you saying ?" Kyoya and Kyokai elbowed his face.

Ryohei groaned and sat up "odd, I thought Hibari would agree right away" he said as Kyoya made Kyokai lean against him and rested his arm on the couch "do you have work tomorrow ?" He asked "no" she shook her head "finally, all for me" he sighed in relief, she chuckled and snuggled against him, he kissed her head "stop with the snuggling and the cuddling and the kisses !" Ikuto yelled "hn" Kyoya smirked at him "he's doing it again !!" Ikuto pointed.

"How about scary tales ?" Reborn smirked "I-I don't think that's a good idea" Tsuna said "why not ? Don't you guys believe in ghosts ?" Julie said "ghosts !?" Yamamoto said "don't you remember the ghost at that inn !?" Ryohei said "ghosts are real" Gokudera said "what about cursed houses, they have plenty on them" Adelheid said "I once saw one" Kaoru mattered "did you ?" Enma shivered.

Kaoru stared at him before nodding "he had..a bloody mask, and a chainsaw" he mumbled "scientifically, t-there is no such thing is ghost ! They don't have any avoidance about their existence" Kyokai suddenly stood up "are you scared ?" Gokudera smirked "yes" Kyokai sat back down and hugged her knees, they sweat dropped "don't judge me !" She glared "calm down" Kyoya pulled her "I'm here" he whispered in her ear "w-what are you saying, idiot ?" She slightly blushed.

"Wow, Kyokai-chan is so cute when she's scared !" Ikuto held his red cheeks in the corner "i-it's not that I'm scared of them.." Kyokai said "everything I say about them comes true" she said, they stared at her "do you expect us to believe that ?" Gokudera raised a brow "I'm not lying ! Ask Kotoya !" Kyokai glared "sorry Kyokai, even I don't believe it" Kyoya said "fine, just don't come crying to me when you see a ghost" she crossed her arms.

"Scary tales, Haru is having the shivers desu~" Haru hugged herself "please don't say any scary stories" Kyoko said, Chrome nodded "why not ?" Shitt.P said "I once heard about the hunted students" she smiled "hunted students ?" Chrome said "they were hanging out after school late at night, going to clubs, getting drunk, and making problems" Shitt.P's eyes widen "they decided to make their night more adventurous, so they went to the house that said to be hunted"

"As they fooled around inside that house, they did not know that they have awoken the dead" she continued "and then the ghosts.." Everyone waited for her to continue, some of scared, some confused, and few of them bored "they took their souls and kept the bodies to themselves !!" Shitt.P threw her hands in the hair, most of them screamed when the lightning stork.