Chapter 115

____________________

Chapter 115

____________________

The next day, Tsuna told everyone the plan to get rid of the stone. They all gathered in one room, along with Alanzo "I'm sorry to drag you into this, everyone" he said "Alanzo-san, do you know any river near here ?" Tsuna asked "no, but there is one near the cave" Alanzo said "that's good, so they won't know where we're going" Gokudera said.

Tsuna nodded "we need to get weapons, just in case. Our weapons are too weak to work" he said, they nodded "but where can we get weapons ?" Chrome said "you and Mukuro can create one with illusions, while we..." Tsuna thought for a while "we can barrow from Primo's weapons, they're like our combio forms"

"But won't they find us ?" Yamamoto said "we need a distraction" Ryohei said "I'll do it" Alanzo said "are you sure ?" Tsuna said, Alanzo nodded "I can do it" he said "I'm sorry if I failed" he said "a-ah ! It's alright really !" Tsuna waved his hand.

After discussing the plan, they scattered around. Alanzo ran to the living room where Lupo was sleeping. He flinched and hid behind the door when Lampo ran pass by, being chased by G "well, he's being busing" Alanzo thought then went to Lupo. The sleeping dog whimpered then yawned as Alanzo poked him. The dog opened his eyes to see a cat hissing. Alanzo dropped the cat and let it get chased by Lupo.

Alanzo watched from the opened door as Lupo ran in the hall "G/KYAAA !!!!" Giotto and Elena ran from the other side while the cat and Lupo ran behind them "that's four" Alanzo mumbled and ran to look for the others, but saw Daemon chasing Lupo, trying to save his precious Elena "make that five" Alanzo thought.

While Alanzo was running, he saw Asari walk toward him "Asari Oji !!" Alanzo said panting, tired from running "what's wrong, Alanzo ?" Asari asked worried "I think the craws built a nest in the chimney !" Alanzo said "they came back ? I'll go check" Asari smiled and walked away.

Alanzo waited Asari turn the corner before running to Knuckle's room. Knuckle flinched when Alanzo suddenly opened the door of his room "Knuckle Oji ! Asari Oji got stuck in the chimney !" He said "again !? Asari ! There are no craws to the Extreme !" Knuckle ran out of the room.

Alanzo peeked in the kitchen to see Alane preparing a trey of tea "I'm sorry, mama" he thought and tossed a ball over the cabin "mama !" Alane looked down at him "my ball got stuck" he pointed "Alanzo, be more careful where you play" she said "sorry" he mumbled.

Alane pulled a chair and got on it, glancing over the tall cabin "Alane, what are you doing ?" Alaude suddenly came in a good timing "Alanzo's ball got stuck again" Alanzo said "get down, you'll fall in those heels" he held her waist so she won't fall "I can-ha !" Alanzo closed his eyes, not wanting to see his mother fall. Luckily, Alaude caught her but fell back.

"Your not hurt ?" Alaude asked, Alane shook her head "sorry" she mumbled "we'll clean up. You go play with something else while we get you the ball" Alaude told Alanzo "h-hm, sorry" Alanzo mumbled "your and your mother's apologizing habits" Alaude sighed "I thought you liked this habit" Alane said "because you make it cute" he kissed her head "no go on" he told Alanzo, Alanzo nodded and left.

The rest were all waiting outside after they got what they needed. They sweat dropped when they saw Knuckle trying to pull out Asari out of the chimney. Alanzo soon came out and they went to the forest.

Chrome screamed when Alan came in front of them, Kyokai quickly came in front of her and held the bird's beak "hey, he looks cute this close" she smiled "Itai !" Kyoya smacked her head and glared, she nervously laughed "Alan ! I missed you !" Alanzo hugged Alan's head.