Chapter 160

__________________

Chapter 160

__________________

Rumors were spread quickly around the school, about Kyoya and Kyokai break up, most of the students were glad and others were feeling bad. Ryohei and the others got really worried as soon as they heard the news from Kusakabe, so they gathered at the school gates in the morning.

"Are you sure you want to go to school, Kyokai ?" Xavier asked as they were sitting in the limo "the break up will not get in the way of my studies" Kyokai glared at the book she was reading, he sighed heavily "if you don't feel well, call me to pick you up" he patted her head "I'm leaving" she closed her book once they reached school "I love you, princess" he smiled "I told you not to call me that" she growled and got out of the limo.

"KAI !" She flinched when Ryohei tackled her into a hug "are you okay to the Extreme !? What's this about a break up with Hibari !?" He yelled and Kyokai calmly removed his arms "it's nothing to worry about, so stop making a big of a deal, Ryohei" his eyes widen as walked passed him coldly.

They walked behind Kyokai toward class with worry in their eyes, she ignored the whispers as the Disciplinary committee members walked passed her. She stopped walking when Kyoya grabbed her wrist without turning as he passed her "you didn't listen to my explanation" he glared "why listen if we're not getting back together ?" She said "let go" she said, he tightened his grip around her wrist that she winced a bit.

She flinched and he looked over her shoulder when Kotoya grabbed her other wrist "you heard her, let go" Kyokai was shocked when she saw him giving Kyoya the deadliest glare she had ever seen. Kyoya glared back before slowly letting go of Kyokai's wrist, Kotoya then pulled her roughly toward him, she glanced at Kyoya before looking down.

Kyoya only stared at her and clenched his fists as Kotoya rested Kyokai's forehead on his shoulder "she doesn't need you anymore, so stop chasing her will you ?" Kotoya glared "hn" Kyoya turned to leave "Oi Hibari !" Ryohei grabbed his arm "are you seriously leaving her like that without a word ?" He said "don't touch me" Kyoya shoved him and walked away, Kyokai watched his back until the other members blocked her view.

Kyokai looked up as Kotoya patted her head "forget about him, alright ? He's not worthy your tears" he smiled "h-hm" she nodded "KYO-CHAN !!" Tsubashi ran passed them and hugged Kyoya's arm, she glanced at Kyokai over her shoulder and stuck out her tongue, Kyokai only glared in return "guess what !?" Tsubashi turned to Kyoya "daddy transferred me to this school so we can be together ! Isn't that great !?" She smiled "how troublesome, even an animal is more quiet than you" Kyoya growled and pulled back his arm "mou~ Kyo-chan, so mean" she pouted.

Kotoya's eye twitched at what he saw "so that's his fiancée ? I hate girls like those" he mattered to himself "dumping my sister for that bit-" his thoughts got cut off when he noticed his twin sister watching in pain, her eyes started to from tears. She looked down when he grabbed her hand gently and started to drag her.

She looked up at him confused and quickly wiped her tears that didn't fall yet "Aniki.." She mumbled in a very low voice "I'll walk you to class" he entwined his hand with hers. They walked the same way they used to walk when they were young, him holding her hand tightly and leading the way to escape their problems while she just follows quietly.

In class, Ryohei stared at Kyokai's back as she stared outside the window, Ikuto and Tsubaki glanced at her worriedly then turned back to the board. Kyokai sighed heavily, deep in thoughts if she should leave to Italy "without Hibari, Kai is slowly started to get back to her old self" Ryohei thought "no smiling, no laughing, no emotion at all" he thought "I would confess my love to her, but.." He clenched his fists "Kyokai still loves Hibari"