Chapter 152

____________________

Chapter 152

____________________

Winter break started and Christmas was near, every person went to celebrate it with their friends or family relatives. As for Kyoya and Kyokai, they went to celebrate it with their families of course, Kyoya with his parents and siblings as Kyokai with Varia, siblings, and fathers, Nuno and Xavier.

Kaiya would always celebrate Christmas a day early for her kids to have a chance to celebrate it with their friends and families, they talked a lot like before, argued like before, ate together like before, and opened presents like before "so you got a pet bird, Kyoya-kun ?" Kaiya smiled at the yellow small ball rested on Kyoya's shoulder "hn ?" Kyoya looked at her then nodded "something old herbivore would finally allow" he glared "you brought a muddy dog and a sick cat to the house, and you want me to keep them ?" Kisume glared back.

Kaiya smiled cheerfully "but I think it's better, it's so small and cute" she clasped her hands "speaking of small and cute.." Kazumi said "aren't you going to celebrate Christmas with Kai-chan ?" She asked Kyoya "not this year again, she's celebrating it with her family" he rested his cheek on his palm "did you even buy a gift for her ?" She frowned "no" was his answer "what !? Then what will you give her then !?" She yelled "ma ma Zumi-chan" Kaiya said.

Kyoya sighed "what's the point in buying if it's already been bought to begin with ?" He mattered "so go meet her !" Kaiya smiled "it's important to spent time like this with your lover in the beginning before she becomes your wife" Kyota said while reading the newspaper and smoking, Kaiya only let it slide this time, Kyoya's eye twitched "I don't want to hear that from you" he thought, Kaiya gasped "so it's decided for her to become my daughter-in-law !" She laughed "your too excited" Kyota mattered and chopped her head without looking "Kyota~ you know that hurts !" She held her head, he sighed heavily and turned off his cigar "what do you want me to do ?" He looked at her.

She smiled and rested her hands and chin on his shoulders "what do I want you to do ?" She smiled, he raised a brow and smirked. He cupped her cheek and they started giving each other small kisses on the lips before deepening and getting into it "I'm leaving" Kyoya got up "I have work" Kazumi as well "I'll just go home" so did Kisume, they watched the three siblings leave the house, Kaiya blinked and looked back to Kyota "they left" she said "bedroom ?" He asked "only this time" she raised her finger "but brush your teeth first ! You reek smoke !" She glared "you always say that" he mattered angrily.

As they parted ways, Kyoya stood in the streets in the cold weather. He stared up at the dark sky deep in thoughts, he pulled out his phone and stared at it for a while. He pressed a certain number and waited for an answer.

At Xavier's mansion, yelling and arguing here and there across the dining room. Kyokai blinked as they were fighting, food, knives, and tunas throwing here and there, she would never understand men like them "Papa" she turned next to her at Xavier "yes princess ?" He smiled down at her "do I have to eat as much as they do ?" She blinked at her plate that had a tower of meat, fish, and chicken "you don't have to but you do need to eat a lot" he said "actually, I lost my apatite" she mumbled "I'm going to my room" she stood up, Xavier and Nuno watched her leave.

She laid down on her bed and sighed, she looked up at the counter at the phone buzzing. She stared at the ID caller and smiled "hey" she answered "I missed you" she whispered and laid down "are you alone ?" Kyoya asked "I'm actually in my room, the rest are eating downstairs" she said "look outside" he said, she frowned and stood up. She pushed the curtain of the balcony door and smiled, she saw him waiting for her on the other side of the door "wait" he said as she was about to open the door for him.