Chapter 118

__________________

Chapter 118

__________________

Kyoya sat on his desk after walking around. Kyokai had to leave early because the company had an emergency. Kyoya looked at the teacher enter with a student behind him "a new student in this time ? Hn, I don't really care" he thought and looked outside.

The guy with the brown hair and golden eyes smiled brightly and introduced himself, which Kyoya didn't hear. The girls blushed as the boy walked and sat in the front seat. When the bell rang, signaling the school was over, Kyoya got his bag and left the classroom, ignoring the giggles of the girls. The new guy watched him leave with narrowed eyes.

"It's Hibari Kyoya, Akumu's Demon" students stepped aside for Kyoya as he walked in the hallway "HIIIIIIBAAAARIIII !!!" He heard a yell behind him. Kyoya stepped aside to kick Ryohei in his stomach with his hands in his pockets "no running in the halls, Loud Animal" Kyoya glared "Hibari ! Where did Kyokai go to the Extreme !?" Kyoya had to bend backwards as Ryohei yelled.

"She's working in the company" Kyoya said "oh you should have said that before to the Extreme !!" Ryohei laughed, Kyoya sighed "Oi ! Hibari !" Ryohei ran after Kyoya, who was walking away, not noticing the golden orbs watching them.

The next day, Kyokai entered the classroom only to be yelled at "Kai/Hayashi-san !! Where did you go yesterday !!?" Ryohei, Tsubaki, and Souji yelled "are you guys yelling at me ?" Kyokai raised her brow "no ! We're sorry !" They jumped back and bowed. Kyokai sighed and went to sit down.

Time passed and it was already the period before lunch "you missed a lot, Hayashi-san" Souji said "what did I miss ?" Kyokai asked "there was a new student in class B-1" he said "Kyoya's classroom ?" She thought "why would I care about that new student ?" She said "because he's popular between girls, he might come after you since your also a girl" he whispered "I don't see the problem, almost every person in this building thinks I'm a guy" she shrugged.

He sighed "listen, I know this guy. We used to be in the same middle school. He took my best friend and she ended up getting hurt" he said "fine, I'll be taking your advice, just give me the name. Kyoya will be having another person in his death list" she sat back crossing her arms "eh ?" He was surprised that she trusted his warning "it's not that I trust you, I just don't want to deal with perverts" she looked away.

He calmed down and nodded "his name is Iwasaki Akiko" he smiled "did you say Iwasaki ?" She glanced at him "eh ? Hm" he nodded and saw her grit her teeth "great, the sibling of Iwasaki Aimi is here" she glared.

The bell rang for lunch break, Kyokai got up and told Ryohei she will have a walk. While she was walking in the hallway, the guy with the brown hair and golden eyes was walking her way with girls surrounding him. Kyokai walked passed them. Akiko glanced at her and his eyes widen, even though Kyokai didn't look at him "Hayashi-san !" One of the girls called and ran to hug Kyokai's arm.

"Who's he ?" Akiko asked "you don't know ? It's Hayashi Kyokai ! One of the three Akumu !" The girl said "is he popular ?" He said "oh yes ! He's skillful ! Handsome ! Talented ! And clever !" She said "hm" he glanced at Kyokai, who was walking away from the squealing girls.

=Time Skip=

Kyokai didn't know that Akiko was watching her the whole time, almost like studying. She snapped out of her thoughts when Kyoya bumped into her. Kyoya glared but relaxed when he saw her "oh Kyoya" she said "how was class ?" He asked as they walked together.

She sighed heavily, he raised a brow "I'll take that as fine" he said "say, how's the new student in your class ?" She asked "don't really care about him" he said "figured" she mumbled "why ? Worried about me ?" He smirked and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.