Chapter 170

___________________

Chapter 170

___________________

Today was the worst day for Kyokai, she sat on the couch watching Tv with an angry face "I'm home" Kyoya walked in and got greeted by Kyokai's glare and Aki's cheerful bark "welcome back" she mattered angrily and looked away, he raised a brow at the tone then glanced at the snacks on the table. She growled when he patted her head then sat next to her on the couch "something happened ?" He poked her cheek with his thumb.

She glared at him and he blinked "something I did ?" He asked "no" she crossed her arms and got up "Oi" he followed her "why are you so mad at me ?" He said and she entered the bathroom "go away !" She slammed the door at his face, he popped a vein in irritation "did I do something ?" He looked down at Aki "hm ?" Aki sat down and whimpered in confusion.

Kyoya held his chin to think why she was acting strange, it was not her birthday, not their anniversary, they did not have any sort of plans or dates, he didn't speak to any women today to be misunderstood as cheating. Then why the odd behavior ? He thought for a while until she came out of the bathroom "why are you still standing there ?" She glared and walked passed him.

She laid down on the bed and wrapped herself in the blanket, he collapsed next to her on the bed and put his arms around her "tell me why is my snowflake mad today" he kissed her cheek and she growled "don't touch me or you'll sleep in the guest room" she glared and he blinked in confusion "so did I do something ?" He said and she muffled a growl in the pillow "go away ! Leave me alone !" She buried her face in the pillow and he sighed "fine" he got up to sleep in the guests room.

One morning, he went to the kitchen after freshen up. Sadly, he didn't find her so he guessed she went to walk Aki, not hearing the morning barking as usual. After he ate breakfast, he wore his shoes and went out somewhere. Meanwhile, outside a cafe "he hates me, he's really mad at me" Kyokai collapsed on the table with a gloomy area, Aki patting her leg to cheer her up "why was he upset again ?" Tsubaki asked worriedly and Kyokai face palmed "I yelled at him for no reason" she sighed heavily.

She rested her cheek on her hand "but he will understand your conditions, right ?" Tsubaki said "he wouldn't. No matter how hard you look at it, he's a male and I'm a female" Kyokai said "this will be the most tiring week of my life" she sighed "hey Kai ! Good Extreme morning !!" Ryohei greeted cheerfully while walking toward him, Kyokai grumbled in annoyance.

"You know, we were planning to go to a swimming pool to train Sawada ! It's a good exercise in this weather ! Want to come !?" He said "I'll pass, I don't want to swim or get involved anything related to Tsunayoshi" Kyokai said "huh !? What's that about !?" He frowned "take a hint, you have a sister" she glared "what does Kyoko have to do with swimming !?" He yelled in confusion "a-ah Hayashi-chan can't swim !" Tsubaki said "she stopped swimming from the day she almost drowned" she said.

Ryohei stared at her, not buying it at all "actually, that's true. I stopped swimming ever since" Kyokai said "is that so ? We'll just have to conquer your fear then !" He said "Iyada" she glared. After some time of convincing and arguing, he went back to jogging after she told him she will meet him there "are you really going to meet him, Hayashi-chan ?" Tsubaki frowned "of course not" Kyokai crossed her arms "see ? Men wouldn't understand"

"Kyokai is acting weir Kyoya glared as he met with Kazumi and Dino "how weird ?" Dino frowned "she got mad at me for no reason, she eats more than usual, and let me sleep in a different room" Kyoya explained "it's been 4 days ever since" he glared "did you ask what made her upset ?" Dino asked and Kyoya sighed "no answer, they frowned when Kazumi laughed "seriously, I knew men wouldn't understand until marriage" she shook her head "I expected a lot from you, Dino !" She smacked Dino's arm "ow ! What was that for !?" He rubbed his arm.