Part 6

Simone Dionne

"Sorry I'm late." I walked to the table that was setup outside on the patio of a cute fancy restaurant.

I walked over to my friend, Lauren London, & gave her a friendly kiss onto the cheek.

"It's cool girl, I ordered you a drink it should be on its way out

"It's cool girl, I ordered you a drink it should be on its way out." she replied to me as she glanced over her menu.

As I looked around I noticed we were in a secluded area so paparazzi wouldn't be in our faces. Glancing in the corner I watched as Jermaine stood against the wall & kept a close eye on his surroundings.

I didn't mean to yell at him earlier but it just made me so upset that people was doing things without my permission now days. At least my manager & assistant, who I haven't seen in days, checks with me first before doing anything else.

"You got your eye on something?" Lauren smirked as she took a sip from her wine glass.

I turned my attention to her & slightly shook my head.

"No I was just thinking. So wassup with you?" I hurried & changed the subject.

"Nothing much filming this last season of The Game & spending time with my Nip." she beamed as she spoke on her boyfriend.

Hm, must be nice.

"That reminds me..." she continued as I watched the waiter come over.

After she placed my drink down, I glanced over at Lauren urging her to continue.

"I was speaking to Nip & we thought we should hook you & one of his friends up." she smiled.

I screwed my face at the thought & began waving my hand away in a 'no way' manner.

"Lauren you know I'm not into the thug type I'll leave that to you." I replied as I slightly flipped my hair.

"Well you need a man period point blank. You've been single for a long time." she mumbled.

"Ok let's talk about more important things like this movie." I replied to dismiss the conversation.

We both recited our lines to each other while eating & catching up some more. It was always good seeing & talking to her, I loved this girl to death.

After spending hours with Lauren I was ready to go. We both got up to leave & headed to the front with Jermaine leading us to the door.

Once we were outside paparazzi began to snap pics but luckily it was day time so their flashes wouldn't blind us. Suddenly a little girl & her mother walked up to us. 

"Hi Miss Simone can we take a picture?" The overly excited girl asked.

Before I could reply Jermaine answered for me.

"No not today sweetheart maybe another time." he gently placed his arm between the both of us.

Glancing at the little girl, she was looking him up & down with anger. I wanted to laugh so badly at the look she was giving him.

"Sure sweetie come on." I motioned for her to come near me.

I glanced up at Jermaine & could tell that he was pissed. Oh well.

"What's your name?" I asked the little one.

"Hannah."

"Well Hannah I must say, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met." I lightly brushed my hand across her fat cheeks as she giggled.

We both turned to her mother as she snapped multiple pictures on her phone.

"Thank you so much she loves all of your movies and adores you so much."  the mother grinned.

"No problem & thank you so much pretty girl." I hugged Hannah then began to walk past Jermaine toward the black escalade that we came here in.

"You need to stop bitching, this is what you get paid for." I spat at him & kept walking while dodging the paparazzi.

Once we got into the escalade we began to head toward the house. As I checked emails in my phone, I noticed that the ride was too quiet for my liking.

Leaning from the backseat toward the front, I turned the radio on. Big Rings by Drake & Future was playing.

Getting hyped, I began to rap along making a typical lip syncing snap on snapchat. Who knew this app could be so addictive.

Jermaine Cole

Glancing in the rearview mirror I could see Simone rapping along to the radio. The shit she did earlier pissed me the fuck off.

She makes my job so hard. Looking over in the side mirrors I noticed a tan 1990 Lexus was following close behind for the last five minutes.

Making a random right turn the car mimicked the same act. Making a left turn, the car followed suit once again.

"What are you doing?" Simone questioned me.

"Sit back & put your seatbelt on." I replied, ignoring her question.

"NO! Tell me what-" she yelled but I cut her off.

"Do as I say & you won't get hurt!" I yelled louder.

She quietly sat back & placed her seatbelt on & glared at me through the mirror. I pressed on the gas & sped up as the car followed behind.

Swerving in & out of lanes, the car stayed on our trail.

"What's going on Jermaine?" Simone asked with a hint of fear in her voice.

She turned around & glanced at the car behind us. I pulled out my phone & called Philip, explaining our current situation.

Pulling up to the gates at the house, the car flew past as I got out & chased after them. As I ran, I pulled out my gun while glancing at the license plate number but they suddenly took a sharp right turn disappearing.

Walking back to the parked car, I swung open the door to the backseat & watched as Simone had fear covered onto her face.

"Are you ok?" I asked her as I gently touched her shoulder.

She nodded her head & closed her eyes taking a deep breath.

After entering the gates & arriving inside the house I explained everything to Philip & the other body guards. Simone didn't bother to speak to anyone as she made her way upstairs.

"What's wrong with my sister?" Gabriella asked.

"She's a little shaken up after what just happened." Philip explained.

Gabriella ran up the stairs continually calling out Simone's name. Turning back to Philip I continued to explain that how I couldn't get the license plate number but I could remember what the car looked like.

"Should we report this to the police?" One of the other bodyguards asked.

Philip shook his head, declining.

"We'll handle this one on our own." Philip replied & I nodded my head agreeing.