Part 10

Jermaine Cole

Last night wasn't something I expected but I liked it. We didn't have sex but we were damn near close to doing it.

Instead we just kissed, touched inappropriate places, & cuddled all night long. I honestly didn't mind because I enjoyed her presence.

"What time is it?" Simone asked as soon as she woke up.

I glanced over at the clock rubbing the crust out of my eyes.

"Fifteen after eleven." I replied in my groggily voice.

She laid back on the bed & closed her eyes before sighing. I took the moment to stare at her beautiful face.

I'm not gonna lie my feelings for her has grown a little stronger but I just can't see myself dating my boss better yet, a celebrity.

"What?" She spoke as she stared back at me.

I didn't even realize that her eyes was opened.

"Nothing just thinking." I mumbled.

She scooted her body closer to mine & gently kissed my cheek.

"Come here." she mumbled before sitting up & placing her lips upon mine.

As the kiss began to get deeper a loud knock was heard from my front door.

"You're expecting someone?" Simone mumbled against my lips.

I continued to kiss her, trying to ignore the banging on the door.

"Go answer." she sighed before rolling out the bed & heading into my bathroom.

I got out the bed & rushed to the door which probably had a dent in it by now because of the loud & hard knocking.

Once I looked through the peephole, I lowly cursed to myself & sighed before opening the door.

"What up nigga." I answered the door to my nigga IB.

"Damn nigga took you long enough, what you got some bitch back there I don't know about?" He rambled as I closed the door

"Nah just busy that's all. What's up tho nigga why you doing random pop ups?"

He always hit me up before coming over so it was strange to see him here unexpectedly.

"I hope you got a free day today because I have plans for us to go out to the club tonight." He grinned from ear to ear as he sat down.

"Nigga you could've just texted me."

I didn't like when people did random pop ups, I don't care if it was my homies or anyone else.

"Man it ain't like no one here plus you ain't doing nothing."

Right when I was about to reply, Simone stepped out into our view.