Part 23

Jermaine Cole

"That was my mama, they landed safely

"That was my mama, they landed safely." I told Simone.

My family flew back home earlier today & was just now getting back to North Carolina. I know they didn't want to leave but I promised them that'll I'll visit sometime soon.

I honestly think they didn't want to leave California period. I don't blame them though.

"That's good I'm glad they had a good time with us, it was nice to finally meet them." Simone smiled at me while wrapping her arms around my body.

I leaned down & kissed her on her sweet & soft lips. They felt amazing so I couldn't even control myself.

I was so deep into the kiss, I didn't notice a presence amongst us.

"Well when you two are done can I speak to the both of you?"

I looked up to see Philip standing near us. Once he got our attention he walked toward the kitchen area with us following close behind.

"We finally got a suspect on who could possibly be stalking Simone." Philip spoke before tossing down a folder.

I grabbed it & opened the folder while Simone leaned over, trying to see what was inside also. Simone knew she had stalkers but she had this 'idc' attitude towards the situation, it drives me insane.

"We had someone follow him around since we caught his car creeping by the house numerous times around 5pm every day. He works at a club in Glendale but that's all we know so far, we're gonna have the FBI look into it." Philip explained.

I glanced down at the picture staring at the blonde blue eyed guy. I've never seen him before but I'll be sure to do more research on him.

"Oh my God.." Simone whispered to herself as she flipped through more pictures of the guy.

My eyes darted over to her scared expression.

"What?" I asked.

"He was here at the Christmas party.."

Philip & I glanced at each other as our attention grew towards her more.

"Whatchu talking about babe?"

She sighed before she started speaking again.

"While you was outside talking to my mom I walked into the kitchen to get your mom some more ice for her drink. When I walked inside he was the only person in there cleaning some wine glasses. I held a small conversation with him but he was so weird so I left quickly." She shook her head nervously.