Part 32

Jermaine Cole

Today was a special day. I've been thinking long & hard & finally came to the conclusion that I was ready to take this step.

I knew for a fact that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Simone. I was ready for that commitment.

I glanced in the mirror after splashing cold water on my face.

I was nervous.

"You got this man.." I whispered to myself.

"Who are you talking to?" Simone appeared from the room & into the bathroom with me.

"No one.."

I continued to grab a towel & dry my face. Her warm lips were pressed against the back of my shoulder while her arms slowly wrapped around me.

I turned around to face her completely. She looked up at me with a cute grin on her lips making me smile to myself before leaning down & giving her a nice kiss.

"I wanna take you out in a few hours." I mumbled against her lips.

She quickly pulled away with a big smile on her face.

"Really?"

I laughed before shaking my head.

"Ok let me go find something to wear." She ran off before I could say anything.

I made sure she was out of sight before I went to the dresser where the ring hid. I pulled out the velvet box & opened it taking a good look at the nice piece of jewelry.

I was satisfied with it & I knew Simone would love it

I was satisfied with it & I knew Simone would love it. I've already gotten Ms Kim's & Philip's approval.

I was just waiting for Simone's magic word.