Part 30

Simone Dionne

"Mmm" I moaned into Jermaine's mouth while he had me pinned up against the shower door with a nice grip on my neck.

We've been in the shower for about twenty minutes going in.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum." He groaned in my ear while pumping inside of me.

I wanted this moment to last forever.

After we both got our amazing orgasms, we helped each other wash off before stepping out of the shower.

I wrapped the towel around my body before making my way toward the bedroom. Before I could touch the doorknob, Jermaine's arms grabbed a hold to my waist causing me to laugh out loud.

He pulled my body close to his wet chest before crashing his lips into mine.

"I love you." He mumbled on my lips.

"I know.. this is your seventh time telling me that today & we woke up two hours ago." I blushed.

"But I love you too." I kissed him on the lips.

He smirked at me before I left his embrace to continue getting ready for the day. After I got dressed I decided to go downstairs & eat breakfast.

"Good morning." I greeted everyone in the living room before making my way into the empty kitchen.

"Hey did you watch Dish Nation?" Sam asked while walking up to me.

"No I just woke up about two hours ago. What happened?" I asked while grabbing a bottle of water out the fridge.

Sam sighed before typing away on her phone & laying it on the table for me to watch. I scooted closer, looking at the screen.

"Rumor has it that actress Simone Dionne has a new boo thang. In this picture taken yesterday you can see her walking into a store while holding hands with this random guy."

"I'll admit they do look cute together but I thought she would date someone within her circle not some random guy."

"Well if you look at the picture she looks so happy with him & so does he."

"Well of course he's happy. He's with the most liked woman in the business & she's worth a lot of big money."

I stopped watching it once I've heard enough.

"They're assholes." I mumbled while fixing my plate.

"Exactly what I said. They're acting like it's impossible for you to date someone other than a damn ball player or something." Sam replied while turning red.

She was becoming pissed.

"What y'all talking about?" Jermaine's voice boomed into the kitchen.

I looked at Sam waiting for her to speak. I didn't really want to talk about it.

"You two are basically all over the media.. people trying to figure out who you are."

Jermaine's facial expression changed. I could tell he was becoming uncomfortable.

"Don't worry about it. You know people talk regardless so.." I tried convincing him.

I didn't want him becoming upset over something strangers had to say about our relationship. If he's gonna be with me he needs to learn how to have tougher skin.

Jermaine Cole

These media sites all in my business was not something I had the time to think about

These media sites all in my business was not something I had the time to think about. I mean when I'm out with Simone, I see the cameras & shit but I only thought they'll be focused on her.

Now they focused on me too & the shit didn't sit well with me.

I don't like my face plastered all over screens & shit & there's no telling what they're saying about me.

"Babe.." Simone spoke.

I looked toward her not saying a word.

"Don't get too worked up over this."

I nodded my head before she left out the kitchen, leaving me with Sam.

"Don't think too much of it." Sam raised her glass of mimosa in the air before taking a sip out of it.

I don't know.. maybe Simone & I should go back to keeping things on the down low.