Part 35

Simone Dionne.

"How does this look?" I asked the most important women in my life as they all eyed me.

I stood in front of them in the fifth wedding dress that I tried on for the day.

"Nope." Gabriella sighed.

I glanced over at my mama watching as she shook her head & disapproved. I sighed & made my way back into the fitting room to take off the long itchy dress.

Who would've thought dress shopping would be so stressful. The owner of the store handed me my clothes before I quickly changed into them.

After I was fully dressed I stepped out & went to a few mannequins to see which dress I like.

"These are nice.." I mumbled to myself, taking in the details.

The doors to the store opened causing all of our heads to snap towards it. Who could possibly be interrupting my dress fitting?

I specifically asked to have this store closed for privacy.

"Hello?" We heard a voice speak before Ms Kay appeared from around the corner.

A big smile grew on my face as I hurried towards her to bring her into a hug.

"I'm so glad you made it." I mumbled before pulling away.

"I came as soon as you called. I'm so happy you wanted me apart of this." She smiled.

My mom stood up & hugged Ms Kay before offering her a seat & a glass of champagne.

"We've been through five dresses already & none of them worked out." My mom sighed as Ms Kay nodded.

"I'm sure she'll be able to find one it takes time." Ms Kay spoke while getting comfortable.

I walked around the store a little while longer before setting my eyes on a picture of a woman in the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen.