Part 37

Simone Dionne.

"What do you mean my dress isn't here yet?" I screamed at Terra.

"They just called but-" she tried to explain before I cut her off.

"I don't want to hear any buts! You go call them & tell them my dress better be here in thirty minutes tops!" I screamed as my eyes welled up in tears.

Terra scurried away as my mom walked up behind me.

"Simone there's no need to get worked up, you still have more than enough time until the big moment okay baby?" She rubbed my shoulders gently.

I sighed deeply before nodding.

"Great now go wash your face so they can start on your hair & makeup." She softly patted my back as I walked away.

Today was the day Jermaine & I would become one. Both of us were here at a church in downtown Los Angeles getting ready in two separate rooms on two different floors.

We wanted to keep it traditional & get married in a church instead of someone's back yard or a beach or something. Even though this sounds all good, it seems like everywhere I look things were going bad.

Some of the bridesmaids were missing some shoes, the people at the reception hall weren't done setting up, plus my dress wasn't here yet. I honestly felt like giving up & rescheduling.

"Take a deep breath alright?" Gabriella handed me a bottle of water.

"The seats are filling up quickly out there but we still have about two hours until showtime." Sam spoke while walking in, in her bridesmaid dress.

I was shocked that people were showing up so early. I stared at myself in the mirror as the makeup artist & hairstylist get me prepared for a natural bridal glow.

I was going to be Mrs. Cole soon.

Jermaine Cole

"Aight this good lil man?" I asked Matthew while fixing his bow tie.

"Yeah, thanks Jermaine." He walked off to put his shoes on.

I stood up on my feet taking a deep breath in & releasing it afterward. After getting a trim on my hair & beard, & getting completely dressed I was more than ready.

I looked at myself in the mirror before sighing out loud. This was it, I was getting ready to marry the love of my life.

I was trying to keep my cool every time someone asked me if I was good. Some might've thought I was nervous, which I was just a little, but the happiness overpowered the nervousness.

"Yooo they said wifey downstairs buggin." IB spoke to me, talking about Simone.

"What's wrong she good?" I asked.

"Yeah she good probably just stressing I don't know."

"I'm gonna go talk to her." I began to walk out until he stopped me.

"Man you know better, can't just go see her before she walks down the isle."

"I need to see if she good though, help her calm down or something." I rambled.