Part 21

Simone Dionne

After showing Jermaine's family around the house, I guided them upstairs to their rooms & showed them where they'll be sleeping

After showing Jermaine's family around the house, I guided them upstairs to their rooms & showed them where they'll be sleeping. Jermaine decided to give his room to Junior & Ashley & moved his things into my original bedroom.

I offered his mom my room & offered a guest bedroom that's never been touched to Ms Nina. It was kind of weird to be in my original bedroom since I never really slept in here.

It was just too big for my liking. I was currently inside my closet tossing clothes around, desperately looking for something to wear for tonight.

This was the most stressful task ever. I had too much shit!

"Simone?"

I turned around to see Terra standing behind me.

"Hey Terra, wassup?"

"The guys downstairs are done so I escorted them out. What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm looking for something to wear for tonight." I replied while moving hangers out of my way.

"You changed bedrooms?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah Jermaine's mom is using my room while she's staying here."

"Oh! Okay. Well everything is set for tonight. Angie brought a crew in to help her with the finger foods & such so everything is covered." She ranted.

"Sounds great thank you Terra." I smiled at her.

She nodded her head & began walking out before I called her name making her stop & turn towards me.

"Yes?"

"Out of curiosity.. Why don't you never visit your family during the holidays? Only time you take time off is when you want to spend it with your fiancé." I asked.

Every holiday she was always here working with me. I never hear her talking about her family & I barely knew that she has a fiancé, Sam slipped up & told me one day.

"I don't really have a family. My mom & dad died in a car crash while I was in college & I don't really communicate with my grandparents." She shrugged.

She pretended to not be bothered but I knew better. I nodded my head & thought for a minute.

"Do me a favor.."

"Sure!" She replied.

"Go home. Get some rest & come back with your fiancé when the party starts." I grinned at her as her face grew with confusion.

"I-I don't understand." She stuttered.

"Terra just go home & relax with your man & when you come back tonight you better look damn good & you better have a good time ok?" I teased.