Part 26

Jermaine Cole

It's been two weeks since Philip gave us our daily schedule

It's been two weeks since Philip gave us our daily schedule. It was a bit much but I gotta do my job.

Lincoln was with her 24/7 when she's out in public. The others were scheduled to stand outside of her room & other various places.

She had a personal driver for now on since Philip took her keys. My job was simple yet hard.

I had to stay in her room while she sleeps. Crazy right?

Yeah I know.

Philip thought that it'll be necessary just in case. It was hard on me because my sleeping schedule is messed up & not to mention that she's always teasing me.

After she gets out the tub or shower she likes to lotion her body in front of me, she walks around half naked, & she sleeps half naked.

When she catches me staring she'll smile at me making me want to forget why I'm here & join her in bed. She knows what she's doing & I'm going to have to put a stop to it.

"Yo Philip can I talk to you?" I stopped him in the hallway.

"Everything good?"

"Yeah everything is cool but uh.. My position, it's not sitting too well with me." I confessed.

"What sitting in her room? That's the easiest job Jermaine." He laughed.

"It's just.. She doing shit on purpose & she making my job hard."

"Would you rather have her make the job hard for you or for another one of these bodyguards?" He asked.

I was silent.

"You'll be ok just think with your head on your shoulders & not in your pants." He patted my back & walked away.

I sighed & began to make my way to Simone's bedroom. I'm restless & I'm not in the mood to sit in here & deal with her shenanigans.

I need some sleep.

Once I was inside I quietly closed the door, noticing that she was laying in bed. I walked over to the chair in the corner & sat down making myself comfortable.

"I thought I would finally get a night alone to myself." Her voice softly spoke.

I darted my eyes over to her & watched as the night sky shined on her face through the window. Her eyes was fixed on me as her head rested on the pillows.

"Nah just had to speak to your dad for a little bit."

"Philip." She quickly replied.

"What?"

"You said my dad.. I don't call him my dad, it's just Philip."

I nodded my head, I understand where she's coming from. She's not comfortable with calling him that, I guess calling him dad would be too soon.