Part 8

Simone Dionne

"I'm so nervous

"I'm so nervous." I whispered to myself as my glam team did my makeup & touched up my hair.

In a few minutes I'll be walking out to a crowd to get interviewed by Wendy Williams, & we all know how she can get.

"Ew are your feet sweaty?" Sam asked as she tried to place my heels on.

"I'm sorry, I'm getting nervous." I swallowed hard as I watch her place my other shoe on.

"You're on in five." the producer said as he stuck his head through the door.

Standing up, I made my way out of the dressing room & into the hallway making my way to the position where I was suppose to stand. I took one deep breath as the show returned back from the commercial break.

As I slowly tried to control myself I started to zone out, thinking about the questions she would be asking praying that it would go well.

"Please welcome the lovely Simone Dionne."

The music started to play & the crowd went wild as I stepped out & made my way over to the couch. Before sitting down I hugged Wendy & waved at the crowd with a smile plastered onto my face.

"Oh my goodness you're gorgeous! Isn't she beautiful?" Wendy spoke as the crowd screamed & clapped while I blushed.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

Jermaine Cole

Sitting at home, I was watching Simone on the Wendy William's show

Sitting at home, I was watching Simone on the Wendy William's show. I didn't have to go because it was my off day, thank God.

I've been running low on sleep & desperately needed to catch up. Simone looked gorgeous & I could tell she was nervous.

I've been around her long enough to recognize her emotions & moods. I know it's crazy.

"So I just found out that you're working on a movie with Lauren London & you're also nominated in the bet awards for best actress."