Part 9

Jermaine Cole
|2 months later|

These past two months has been a little crazy, if I must say. Simone & I built this bond overtime that has us inseparable & people wondering.

I can't deny my feelings for her, I'm starting to care about her a little more than I should.

"Where is she?!" I yelled at the rest of the bodyguards for the tenth time.

I woke up this morning & went to her room to find it empty. We searched all over the house for her but she's no where to be found plus no one has heard from her all day.

"For the hundredth time we don't know!!" Lincoln, which was one of the bodyguards, responded with anger evident in his tone.

"Who the fuck you raising your voice at?" I started to make my way toward him before Philip stopped me.

"Everyone calm down. How about we just start thinking & make our way around the neighborhood & see if anyone knows anything ok?"

Once Philip was done talking the sound of the front door slammed shut causing everyone's head to snap in that direction.

"Are we having a meeting I didn't know about?" Simone walked toward us.

I took the time to notice that she was makeup free & had on a jogging pants & a sweatshirt with Nike slides.

"We were getting ready to come find you where have you been?" Philip asked.

"I went down the street to Khloe's." she spoke with a hint of confusion.

"Without us?" Philip spoke.

"Why would I need y'all? I literally walked two houses down.. no paparazzi or crazy fans were out there so it was ok."

"We just trying to protect you Simone." I finally spoke up.

Her eyes shifted to me & I could tell that I hit a nerve.

"From what? Vicious dogs??" She laughed with a hint of sarcasm in her tone.

"No from obsessed people that likes to break into your house & leave crazy death threat notes." I blurted out.

I was becoming pissed. Why she just won't accept that we are just trying to protect her.

By the look on Philip & the other body guards face, I just realized that I slipped up & said too much.

"Jermaine what are you talking about?" Simone asked me.

Before I could respond the doorbell rang. Saved by the bell.

Simone walked over to the door & asked who was there before answering. In walks Khloe & Kim Kardashian with North on her hip.

"She started missing you after you left." Kim spoke smiling down at the beautiful little girl.

Simone smiled & took North into her arms.

"Did you miss me little one?" Simone gently hugged her then her eyes landed on me.

"We need to talk later." she spoke to me as she & her guest walked past us & into the family room.

Simone Dionne

After having small talk with Khloe & Kim & leading them out the door, I decided to head upstairs & get some rest. Once I made it upstairs, I went into Jermaine's room & watched as he sat on the bed with the phone up to his ear.