Part 18

Jermaine Cole

We were currently in the grocery store shopping around for some stuff for my place

We were currently in the grocery store shopping around for some stuff for my place. Of course Simone was doing all of the shopping, I was too busy on my phone bored out of my mind.

She said she was tired of my refrigerator being empty so she wanted to rack up on everything. The fact that it was just me & her with no paparazzi around was crazy.

I know she was happy to breathe out in public without people all over her.

"Ooh grab that." she pointed at the gushers fruit snacks.

I reached & grabbed a few boxes, tossing them into the halfway full basket.

"You like juices busting into your mouth?" I asked with a smirk.

She looked over at me & slapped my arm.

"You're disgusting." she mumbled.

"What it was a simple question." I chuckled.

We moved over to the next isle & grabbed everything we liked plus some stuff that we obviously need.

"So I was thinking." Simone spoke.

I was silent, waiting for her to finish.

"I don't know if I can hold our relationship in any longer.. some days I feel like telling the world.."

I stopped walking & looked at her kinda taken aback.

"What?" She asked once she noticed my reaction.

"You said you wanted to keep this on the low & sneak around." I replied.

"Yea I did but you don't understand how hard it was for me at the breakfast table this morning. I literally wanted to pounce on you.." She laughed.

I started laughing with her. I honestly felt the same way.

Every time I see her around the others I have the sudden urge to smack her ass in front of everyone. However, I feel that sneaking around is kinda fun.

No one in our business would make this relationship much better.

"Keeping us on the down low is best.. We don't need everyone in our business." I replied.

Her lips twisted to the corner of her mouth like she was thinking or something. She turned toward me & sent me a faint smile.

"I guess you're right." she replied.

I made my way toward her before lightly pecking her lips, causing her to blush. I'm glad she understands where I'm coming from.

After getting everything we needed & going through checkout, we made our way outside to Simone's G Wagon & that's when the paparazzi bombarded us.