Part 19

Jermaine Cole

|1  1/2 year later

|1 1/2 year later..|

"Another threatening letter." Philip announced before tossing the envelope onto the coffee table.

I picked it up & opened it coming face to face with words describing how the stalker wanted Simone dead. There's also pictures of her going to the store & nail salon.

"The stalker is getting closer to her, taking off guard pictures trying to scare her. We need to find this person & put a stop to it now!" Philip yelled.

I kept my mouth shut not wanting to say the wrong thing. This stalker is getting out of hand & I'll be damned if I let them get any closer to Simone.

Once I get my hands on them it'll be game over, I'm killing them on sight.

Simone Dionne

"You don't think it's too early to be meeting his mom?" Lauren asked

We were currently sitting in the kitchen having a glass of wine, relaxing.

"No.. We've been together for a year and a half now plus the world knows that we're together so it's only right... I'm dying to meet her anyways."

I took a long sip from my glass waiting for Lauren's response.

"Some guys mamas is no joke sweetie. I'm lucky enough to be liked by Nipsey's mama.. You better hope she loves your chocolate self."

We both laughed but immediately stopped once Jermaine walked in without acknowledging us.

"Well hello to you too Mr. Cole." Lauren joked.

He turned his head & said a quick hey to her before returning back to what he was doing. Lauren glanced over at me & gave me a look before standing up from her chair.