Part 11

Simone Dionne

We made it to the club about a hour ago & it's already packed

We made it to the club about a hour ago & it's already packed. Somehow people found out that I was here & decided to come.

I didn't mind, I enjoyed the love I was receiving. My sister, her friends, & I was currently in our section popping bottles left & right.

I honestly needed to slow down, I could feel myself becoming slightly tipsy.

"Shout out to the beautiful Simone Dionne who's rocking with us tonight." the DJ spoke into the mic.

I smirked & lightly waved before taking a small sip from the bottle. As I looked around my surroundings, I noticed people down stairs dancing & having a good time.

The song Twist My Fingaz by YG came on when I looked over toward the stairs & noticed a gang of people making their way toward our section.

At this moment I honestly didn't care if I was staring too hard, but it was obvious that I wanted to see who was turning heads. As I kept looking, two guys in the front moved out the way to let a person by & that's when I noticed that it was YG.

No wonder they randomly started playing his song.

He made his way over to his section which was right next to ours. I sat the bottle down onto our table & turned to my sister who had nothing but lust in her eyes.

"Don't you even think about it." once I figured that she wasn't paying me any mind, I leaned over to her ear so I could repeat myself.

She slightly rolled her eyes & continued dancing with her friends. I swear my sister would open her legs for anyone, it's sad.

I tried my best to glance over their way without getting caught but unfortunately he was staring directly at me. I turned around & glanced out at the crowd & watched as people had their phones & cameras pointed toward the section probably showing off on their snapchats or something.

Some people were trying to make it into the section but security wasn't having it at all. After about twenty minutes of just vibing I was back to drinking & having a good time with the girls.

After dancing through three songs straight I sat down to catch my breath. I couldn't wipe the silly smile I had on my face off, I was having a great time.

"Having fun?" Someone's cool minty breath spoke into my ear over the loud music.

I looked over & YG was sitting directly next to me, & oh my he's handsome up close. I nodded my head yes, still in the process of catching my breath.

"I'm YG." He held out his hand with a sexy smirk on his face, by the look of his eyes I wouldn't be surprised if he was high.

"Simone." I grinned while gently shaking his hand.