Part 39

Simone Dionne - Cole.

"Look at super mom over here

"Look at super mom over here." My mom laughed as I was sitting & getting my makeup done while breastfeeding Zolee.

It's been almost a year since Jermaine & I have been married & 3 months since I had our baby girl Zolee. She's honestly a breath of fresh air.

She's helped changed me for the better & introduced me to a new meaning of life. I have my connection with my husband, my mother, my sister, & my best friend but the connection I have with Zolee is unbreakable.

Once I gave birth to her & the doctor laid her onto my chest, it dawned on me that God really blessed me with a healthy baby girl. At that moment we were inseparable.

The expression on Jermaine's face every time he looks at us also let me know that he was grateful for the both of us, & he was never letting us go. This was our little family.

The media was desperate to see pictures of her, but I honestly didn't want Zolee to see that part of the world yet, even if she wouldn't understand. Our family needed some privacy away from the spotlight.

I was told by my doctor that it was now safe for me to get back to work so this is my first time in a while making a tv appearance. Even though I was ready physically, I wasn't ready mentally.

The thought of leaving Zolee to return back to work was hard to go through with.

"Are you sure you're going to be able to focus today? I know leaving her for a few hours will be hard." My mom spoke while she sat across from us on the couch.

I looked down at Zolee her eyes piercing into mine. Her features showed proof that she belonged to Jermaine & I.

She had my eyes, lips, & button nose while she had Jermaine's eyebrows, eyelashes, & ears. Overall, she was a gorgeous baby.

"I'll be fine." I mumbled letting the makeup artist finish up.

Out the corner of my eye I noticed Jermaine making his way toward us.

"My baby girl shouldn't be seeing this." He joked while taking her out of my arms.

"Oh shut up." I groaned.

I watched as he lightly pecked her face while cradling her in his arms. He's like a big teddy bear when it comes to her.

Thanks to him, she's already spoiled! She's always crying to be in someone's arms 24/7.

When I tell him she's spoiled rotten he likes to blame me, but little does he know I caught him at 3 in the morning holding her in her bedroom giving her nose rubs & rocking her to sleep.

Funny thing is she wasn't even crying for him to come get her. I guess he couldn't sleep & decided to go play with her & keep her company.

Either way their bond was a beautiful thing to watch.

Jermaine Cole.

When Simone left out with the crew to get back to work, I decided to stay behind & take care of baby girl

When Simone left out with the crew to get back to work, I decided to stay behind & take care of baby girl. I'll be damned if I had someone else watch her.

The gym was good since I hired a lot of staff to work there, so I had no worries. I did have to go check up on some things there but I'll get to it another day.

I looked down at Zolee noticing she was now asleep. I stood up & walked upstairs & down the hall into her nursery & laid her on her stomach in her crib before laying the teddy bear Rihanna got for her next to her.

Once I realized she was alright, I made my way to the living room to make a few phone calls

Once I realized she was alright, I made my way to the living room to make a few phone calls. I called up the gym, my mama, my brother, a few others just to check up on them.

After I was done, I threw my head back & relaxed on the couch. My life was amazing right now, I got a business that's booming like crazy, a beautiful independent wife, a beautiful baby girl.... nothing can take me off my happiness right now.