Part 24

Jermaine Cole

|3 Months Later|

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

|3 Months Later|

After splitting with Simone three months ago, everything change drastically. The only thing that I was happy about was the fact that I was getting my job done.

Simone barely looks at me let alone speaks to me. The only time she speaks is when she has to.

She's been treating me the same way when we first met. It's not how it used to be.

It's kind of hard on me but I put my anger & frustrations out on my job, it helps me perform my task better & helps me focus. I've been going back & forth to my apartment & Simone's house.

When I'm not needed or taking some days off, I don't see the point of staying there so I leave. Her mother & sister turns their noses up at me every time they see me.

The only people who didn't switch up was little Matthew & Philip. Speaking of Philip...

"You doing ok out here?" Philip came outside on the patio near the pool & sat across from me at the table.

"Yeah I'm good." I took a swig from my cup before sitting it back down onto the table.

"What's that in that cup? Something that'll make you feel good?" Philip laughed.

"Nah but I wish.." I glanced toward the kitchen catching a glimpse of Simone.

Her eyes looked up at me before she turned around & walked away.

"She'll come around.." Philip sighed.

"She's just acting like her mother which is something she can't help since its in her blood." He continued.

"You went through this with Ms Kim?" I asked.

"Boy did I? I went through too much drama with that woman. That's why were not together now." He laughed.

"Be honest with me.. Was my decision wrong?" I asked.

I needed to hear it from someone else since I'm starting to believe it was my fault.

"No & I'm not saying that just because. You're just trying to do your job which is protect her from the crazy physco thats out there. Women seem to not understand things if you ask me."

Before I could reply, Lincoln walked up to us.

"Hey guys wassup." he gave us a handshake before sitting down.