Part 33

Jermaine Cole

It's been about six weeks since Simone & I have been engaged & everything was like a fucking fairy tale. Shit was just so perfect.

I know it might be just a little too early to be saying all of that but I don't care, I'm really feeling it. Our family & friends were extremely supportive of this change & I couldn't thank them enough.

I feel like their opinion kinda matters since they all play a huge role in our everyday lives.

Right now I was chilling at my gym that I just opened two weeks ago. The amount of kids that showed up with their parents the very first day was crazy.

We spent that whole day getting kids registered with their membership plans. Simone has been extremely supportive with my decisions & accomplishments.

If anything she was more proud of me than I was for myself.

After I left here she wanted to go out & look for a place for just the two of us. It may seem like we moving too fast but I think we both know what we're doing.

"I'm proud of you baby." Simone kissed my cheek as I pulled her closer to me.

"Thank you."

"Whenever you're ready let me know. I have a few realtors waiting for us."

"Cmon let go now.. my staff can handle it from here." I grabbed her hand & laced my fingers with hers.

"Are you sure? The house thing can wait." She assured me.

I shook my head & led her to the door out to the car. After a long drive we pulled up to the first house.

"I don't know about this one.." Simone mumbled before we both got out to introduce ourselves to the realtor.

After spending two hours looking at the house, we both agreed that it wasn't for us.

"Next destination?" I asked while hopping into the drivers seat.

"Yuuuup." Simone stretched out, being extra.

I chuckled softly before shaking my head & driving out to the next house. Once we got there we loved the outside of it, but thought it was too big for us.

"Maybe we should just try another day." Simone sighed.

She was already giving up.

"That's only the second house though. Let's do one more & if we don't like it we'll try again another time." I tried to reason.

"You think we're not finding anything because we're moving too fast?" She looked over at me & asked.

"Babe chill. This shit take time & no we not moving fast. Everything is perfect stop doubting." I placed my hand on her knee rubbing small circles.

Once we pulled up to the next house, a smirk formed onto my face. This was the one.

"This is beautiful

"This is beautiful..." Simone spoke in disbelief.

After placing the car in park we got out & met the realtor in the driveway.

"Hi Ms Simone, Mr Jermaine its a pleasure to meet you both."

We both shook the guy's hand.

After about a hour of him showing us most of the house, he gave us some time to decide what further options we wanted to take.

"So what do you think?" I asked Simone.

"I'm obsessed with this house. It's so beautiful.. look at this kitchen!"

"Yeah I can just see our ten kids running around here getting on our nerves

"Yeah I can just see our ten kids running around here getting on our nerves." I smirked.

"Ten? I'm not pushing ten of your kids out so you can forget that." She smirked before stepping to me & wrapping her arms around my neck.

My hands naturally landed on her waist as we stared into each other's eyes.

"So what do you want to do? How do you feel about this place?"

"I love it, I think it's the one. What about you? What do you think?" She asked.

I nodded my head approving.

"I think it's the right space to raise a family."

The smile on her face grew bigger before she gave me a kiss. I of course deepened the kiss before pulling away from her & telling the realtor that we wanted the house.

After filling out the paperwork we had to focus on breaking the news to the family.

I'm wondering how that's going to turn out.