Part 38

Simone Dionne - Cole.

My eyes opened & immediately closed because of the bright sun in my face. I sighed to myself before rubbing them & opening them again.

My train of thought was gone until I looked around & registered where I was at. I looked down at my husband watching him sleep on our comfortable palette on the deck outside of our beautiful well built cabin.

We were in Tahiti. We flew in last night & stayed up for hours expressing our love through some intense love making right above a body of ocean water.

I watched his face closely before turning ahead of me & looking out at the view.

It was beautiful.

I admired the view & thought back on the wonderful events last night. Surrounded by family, friends, & love.

If I could do it over again I would.

Jermaine began to move a little bit causing me to lean over & kiss his exposed chest.

"You hungry babe?" I whispered into his ear.

His eyes slowly opened & stared at me, tiredly.

"Yeah I could eat some pussy right about now." He smirked.

I tossed my head back in laughter.

"Mmm. I think you did enough of that last night. I'm talking about real food, I can go inside & make you something right now."

His arm reached around my waist & pulled me closer.

"Nah that can wait. I just wanna lay here & enjoy this moment with you." He kissed my shoulder as we cuddled closer.

The sound of the waves was the only sounds we could hear as we laid there. I was finally happy with my life & nothing could bring me down from this amazing high.

Hours later after breakfast we decided to walk along the black sand beach hand in hand. The sound of the waves crashing along the shore was louder but smooth as he pulled me closer.

"You know.. I haven't been this happy in such a long time. Like pure happiness with no worries in the world." I confessed to him.

I looked up at him seeing that he was in deep thought.

"Yeah me too, before you walked down that isle my mind was racing with some crazy shit like is she serious? Like she really wanna marry a nigga?"