Part 12

Jermaine Cole

"Right there Ms

"Right there Ms. Dionne, perfect!"

We were currently at this photoshoot, watching Simone do her thing. We've been here for hours & that food table was calling my name.

"Ok ten minute break." the photographer yelled out.

As everyone started to move around I slowly eased my way to the food, helping myself to whatever please my eyes.

"Hungry much?" I turned around to see Simone's assistant, Terra.

"Something like that."

I continued to pile up my plate with the catered food. This shit looked good.

"I see the way you two look at each other.." Terra spoke.

I looked up at her a little confused. She rolled her eyes before pointing at Simone who was getting touched up by her glam squad.

"Whatchu mean?" I tried to play it off.

"Don't play dumb, you both always share this intense eye contact together like you're reading each other's minds or something." she responded before looking toward Simone.

I turned my head to Simone & sure enough she was staring at me from across the room. We shared eye contact before she blushed & looked away.

Her blushing caused me to smile a little.

"See what I mean?" Terra spoke.

"Ok &? What's your point?" I bit into my chicken wing that was on my plate waiting for me to devour.

"My point is that you two like each other. Stop acting like elementary kids & take her on a date."

I gave Terra a side eye before replying to her.

"Where can a regular nigga like me take the glamorous Simone Dionne?" I spoke lowly so she could only hear me.

"After being her assistant for so long I can tell you that the woman loves simple things. She's not the type that likes going on dates with $500 lobster tails, that's not her."